Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes but not always, someone said before to check on the days they ship boxes out too because they discover extras from people who had cancelled a particular box.
Thanks!! I'll have to look out for those days. I've noticed on here that they do restocks of boxes too. I'm really hoping they do a restock of luckybox #5.

i check Facebook early morning too, then post on here and message memefans from here and around to let them know. thats how i ordered box1,2,3, and luckybox1 in 5 mins at 7.30 in the morning, they don't hang around long though. 
Good idea! I have an interests list or whatever of all my favorite beauty companies and I check it every morning when I wake up for spoilers/promotions. I literally use facebook more for that then I do to keep in touch with people now.

I did start a milk box discussion - I haven't seen a lot of chatter around that, but I did buy all 3 of those boxes when they were released - milk, oriental medicine & whole grains (I am weak)

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132471-memebox-milk-box-discussion/
Subscribed to that thread! Thanks for making it! I cannot wait for that box.

I just want to wake up another day and have 20+ memeponts again!! I wouldn't mind getting another box for $3 
was that for the cleanser?  

edited to add- Oh YOU want them - I was thinking you got them - lol

I also want a 20 meme point day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to wake up another day and have 20+ memeponts again!! I wouldn't mind getting another box for $3 
I'm so sad that I lost out on some memepoints I had in my account because they were for a limited time. I didn't even know anything about some being limited time offers and stuff until after the fact.

I'm so sad that I lost out on some memepoints I had in my account because they were for a limited time. I didn't even know anything about some being limited time offers and stuff until after the fact.
Always check expiry dates for points on your account if they appear

Always check expiry dates for points on your account if they appear
After I was trying to figure out what happened to them I found that little area that shows all of that, I never even thought to check it out before. Totally kicked myself afterwards for not jumping on the makeup box after that.

After I was trying to figure out what happened to them I found that little area that shows all of that, I never even thought to check it out before. Totally kicked myself afterwards for not jumping on the makeup box after that.
makeup box only restocked for about 24hrs until sold out too.

Same! I don't think I'll get anything else until some free points show up in my account!
yep, I have 3 points.  If they add 10 points, or even 5 points, I might be tempted with the blue colorbox, even thought I don't want it - lol

I am holding out, though, for some new themed boxes.   maybe a tropical box with coconut, mint, pineapple (think enzymes...) with a nice lip tint

After looking at the spoilers for minibox 1, 2 and makeup memebox I really want a restock of makeup memebox! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I want some more luckyboxes!!  I really would love some items from memebox 6

O'Sum Aloe Vera Soothing Mist 

Recipe by Nature Spray Essence Water

Latest posts

Back