Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds perfect then. I've been wanting to branch out into Asian products forever, and never really had a way to.
Definitely the best boxes would be the Global and the Luckyboxes.  There's usually more products and they're (usually) all deluxe samples so if you hate something, you don't have to feel bad if you have to toss it.  

In my opinion, the value for Global and Luckyboxes is FAR better than any of the others.  Not to disparage any of the other boxes because they're still good, just focused differently.

It's a less expensive way to get a ton of different products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

i received the superbox #11 before special day...it took 1 week for it to arrive by normal shipping (express takes 1 day to arrive in hong kong haha) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

will post in the spoilers section tonight :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OOooo and I was going to go to bed now, Ill wait until you post :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WHY NOT POST MONTHLY MEMEBOX THREADS ALSO? 

Start a new one on the first of the month, and lock the old one, and all chatter can go in each month's thread? New releases and general current dated memebox discussion can go there

Keep the dedicated box threads for discussion about the boxes- spoilers, shipping info, reveals etc.

@@meaganola @@kawaiimeows @@Director

Last edited by a moderator:
i received the superbox #11 before special day...it took 1 week for it to arrive by normal shipping (express takes 1 day to arrive in hong kong haha) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

will post in the spoilers section tonight :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Omo omo me is excited! I will wait for your post :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WHY NOT POST MONTHLY MEMEBOX THREADS ALSO? 

Start a new one on the first of the month, and lock the old one, and all chatter can go in each month's thread? New releases and general current dated memebox discussion can go there

Keep the dedicated box threads for discussion about the boxes- spoilers, shipping info, reveals etc.

@@meaganola @@kawaiimeows @@Director
The mods have actually tossed this idea around, because tons of forums auto-lock threads after so many pages so they don't become monsterous to load. I personally like it. I think the final say goes to Director on whether or not he wants us locking threads.

I miss the old MUT site cause I  could click on pictures thats been uploaded to get sneak peaks or  see  what others got,  I'm so depressed, missing that feature... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I miss the old MUT site cause I  could click on pictures thats been uploaded to get sneak peaks or  see  what others got,  so depressed, missing that feature... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Director has said it is being worked on! The image gallery is something that is much missed here, I think.

I post this on the shipping thread, which will tell you which boxes this could affect, but I did get this email from memebox this morning

[SIZE=14.44444465637207px]Quick Notification:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.44444465637207px]Memebox will be on national holidays from June 4th to June 8th including the weekends. We will be operating during the long weekend nonetheless, but there may be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.44444465637207px]possible delays rising from our domestic logistics and handling of the orders. [/SIZE]

I post this on the shipping thread, which will tell you which boxes this could affect, but I did get this email from memebox this morning

[SIZE=14.44444465637207px]Quick Notification:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.44444465637207px]Memebox will be on national holidays from June 4th to June 8th including the weekends. We will be operating during the long weekend nonetheless, but there may be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.44444465637207px]possible delays rising from our domestic logistics and handling of the orders.[/SIZE]

They get the best holidays everrr!

@ Geez thats a long holiday. But first time hearing them work on weekends. 
I am semi-holidaying in Croatia anyways till 18th~ Relying on roommate for pictures.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully when I get back, I will love the things I have gotten rather than just looking at them.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wasn't someone saying they wanted the nakedbox #16 to be restocked.... Because apparently it is now.

Edit: Found the post I was looking for!

Hey ladies, I've got a couple of questions, please! I just received the tracking info for my two boxes. I placed two separate orders with standard shipping, and they combined both orders into one express shipment. That is AWESOME, but I'm not going to be home to sign for it! Did I read awhile back that you can leave on a note on your door for DHL with your signature and permission to leave the package? If that doesn't work, what happens next?

On a side note, it's in Cincinatti right now and only took ONE DAY to get there from Seoul - impressive! I'm one state over, so it should be here tomorrow, I hope! Holy nuts, I just checked again and it's one city away from me now. I last checked 2 hours ago, so this is really speeding along. They might try delivering it today if this keeps up, and I'm not hooooome - uh oh.

Hey ladies, I've got a couple of questions, please! I just received the tracking info for my two boxes. I placed two separate orders with standard shipping, and they combined both orders into one express shipment. That is AWESOME, but I'm not going to be home to sign for it! Did I read awhile back that you can leave on a note on your door for DHL with your signature and permission to leave the package? If that doesn't work, what happens next?

On a side note, it's in Cincinatti right now and only took ONE DAY to get there from Seoul - impressive! I'm one state over, so it should be here tomorrow, I hope! Holy nuts, I just checked again and it's one city away from me now. I last checked 2 hours ago, so this is really speeding along. They might try delivering it today if this keeps up, and I'm not hooooome - uh oh.
Yea, I mean, some will let you leave a note, but most companies won't unless they know you well enough. My Canada post mail lady always signs for me when I'm not home, but I see her almost every day lol. If they don't accept the note, than they will try to re-deliver the next day.

Thank you, @LuxxyLuxx. You guys are so patient with my never-ending questions, ha ha.

I'm not going to be home tomorrow either, so I'm in a bit of a pickle even if they try redelivering. I wonder if I can just go to one of the local DHL facilities to pick it up.

Latest posts

Back