Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading the other threads in the meme forum - and am I the only one that does not ever want BB creams (or CC, DD, ZZ, YY, whatever)?  I understand that I will get a few here and there, but I really do not want them in every box.

I don't use BB/CC/whatever creams.    I don't like them and they don't do anything for me - no matter what brand or what box I get them in, they get gifted, traded, sold away.

Anyone else with me?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I  don't like the color's that memebox gives, that's my prob, its always natural or light beige (pink undertones) so any bb they send me is deemed useless for me. I have a light/yellow undertone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading the other threads in the meme forum - and am I the only one that does not ever want BB creams (or CC, DD, ZZ, YY, whatever)?  I understand that I will get a few here and there, but I really do not want them in every box.

I don't use BB/CC/whatever creams.    I don't like them and they don't do anything for me - no matter what brand or what box I get them in, they get gifted, traded, sold away.

Anyone else with me?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've been dying to try all the BB creams out there, but none have matched my skin except for the Miguhara B.P. cream, which is still a touch on the light side. So I'm not with you, but I'll be happy to trade one day :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do think they add a ton of BB creams, though I'm not personally complaining. I can see how it can be an issue, though! I have two BB creams up for swap already (thefaceshop and Dr G), and another one coming in that I'll probably swap if it doesn't work for me.

In other news, Luckybox 1, Superbox 2, and Memebox for Him 1 are restocked. The Superbox 2 - Makeup Edition has some different items, and only comes with four full sized items.

Their bb/cc creams don't always match me. But thing is, they are all in deluxe sample/foil size anyways, so they are great for just testing out/ travelling/ swaps.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Koreans are all about bb creams anyways. They started to get famous with makeup/skincare from that boom. 

yes, I know they are famous for their BB creams, but I just want to try other products.    I just don't care for them  and I have tried a bunch, including korean brands (those were my first BB creams)

well, everyone will know where I will be putting them!!  lol

Hey guys, this might be a silly question, but how do you use your Tea Tree Essence? Do you put a few drops on your fingers and schmear it around your face? Do you use a cotton ball? Do you use moisturizer afterward?

Thank you!! (If this is the wrong thread for this question, please let me know!)

Hey guys, this might be a silly question, but how do you use your Tea Tree Essence? Do you put a few drops on your fingers and schmear it around your face? Do you use a cotton ball? Do you use moisturizer afterward?

Thank you!! (If this is the wrong thread for this question, please let me know!)
I think you just pat it on like any essence with your palm on a clean face. Finish with moisturizer and eye cream (and if you have anything more like the Korean 5-6 steps but I don't...). 

I do that tho...anyone else did it differently?

i use it like any other essence (after cleaning your face and applying toner)...but i did read someone post that if you do have a pimple, you can cut up a cotton pad, soak it with essence, then leave it on the pimple for 15-20 minutes like a face mask...

and you need to add moisturiser afterwards of course :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@veritazy @@eugiegenie  Thank you! It's my first essence, so I wasn't sure how to apply or where it should fall in my regimen, and the card didn't have a ton of info. Your replies were very helpful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In other news, Luckybox 1, Superbox 2, and Memebox for Him 1 are restocked. The Superbox 2 - Makeup Edition has some different items, and only comes with four full sized items.
Man that Luckybox is already sold out. No cheese cream for me.  <_< Thanks for posting though! 

Well, I'm disappointed and I'm sure that @@veritazy is too.

They SHOULD NOT make a new Superbox Burst of Color if its going to be the same as the old one *with one or two exceptions*!

They should call it RESTOCK.

Just my opinion.

@@veritazy @@eugiegenie  Thank you! It's my first essence, so I wasn't sure how to apply or where it should fall in my regimen, and the card didn't have a ton of info. Your replies were very helpful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep, I do it like everyone else, just apply it directly to my face and let it absorb for a minute - and for me it goes underneath other serums.  So, toner, eye cream, essence, serum, moisturizer is how I do it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I really like this essence, I'm glad I have two bottles of it!

Could I ask where you are seeing that? 
From the email:

Superbox #2

Two versions available - Superbox #2 and Superbox #2 restocked version with a possible difference on 1~2 items.

Oh, wait.... Hmm.... I think I read it wrong!!  Yay!!  Superbox #2 the first one and then Superbox #2 the RESTOCKED version will have the difference.  I got confused I think because its Superbox #2 Burst of Color and then Superbox #29 Burst of Color #2.  Whew.  Although I think I will email to clarify!

Although why would they say there's two versions available?  You can only buy one Superbox #2...  I'm definitely emailing.

cant see why that has anything to do with burst of color tbh. Or am I missing something?

I really LOVE getting BB creams, I have really fair skin with pinkish/grey undertone, so they always seem to match me.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Essence is a lighter version of serum from what i've heard. I use it after I tone aswell. So my skincare routine would be like this;

Cleanse-> Toner-> Essence -> Ampoule -> Serum -> -> Eye Cream -> Moisturizer / Sleeping Pack -> Spot Treatment

I DONT use all of these at once, that's just how I would do it if I were to use a korean skincare routine. I either use ampoule or essence, then a serum and moisturizer for evening :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't mind the BB creams in memebox as they tend to be quite light in these boxes but the Uk box ones rarely match my skin as I am very pale so I don't mind them in memebox but hate them in most of my local boxes.

I don't mind the BB creams in memebox as they tend to be quite light in these boxes but the Uk box ones rarely match my skin as I am very pale so I don't mind them in memebox but hate them in most of my local boxes.
I second that, Im very pale so these bb creams seem to match me a lot better than any westernised bb creams, so I love trying them! This box could not call itself a korean beauty box without bb creams. 

Back