Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see spoilers for memebox 11 before getting it. Hopefully it won't be sold out!
It will be.  Guaranteed!  They only shipped today.

Although 5-2 is still available and its been up two days...

I won't mind being wrong about this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I think the review I found is actually global box #10, with a typo on the heading that says its #11. I'll calm down. now. I should hide my bank card for now and swear myself off of any more memeboxes until I go through my luckybox, or just pre-order the global box that's shipping in August.

I got my Mini #1 & Mini #2 and Makeup edition box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They sent me 2 mini #2 ? There is seriously way too many repeats!! I still have not received my snail box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or did I? did the snail box have the gommage in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Mini #1 & Mini #2 and Makeup edition box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They sent me 2 mini #2 ? There is seriously way too many repeats!! I still have not received my snail box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or did I? did the snail box have the gommage in it?
Wait, so you got one Mini #1 box and 2 Mini #2 boxes?  Lucky!  

Yes there are a lot of repeats.  It makes me glad I'm mainly sticking with the Global Memeboxes.  I didn't realize initially there would be so many crossovers.  Still, those Mini's pack a punch for $15, especially with shipping included!

Hello beautiful, I just want to share this tracking site with you all: -

https://www.aftership.com/courier/

A great tracking site for almost all the countries, I think all countries. It will automatically identify courier of the tracking number.

I attached herewith an example.

image.jpg

I've been reading the other threads in the meme forum - and am I the only one that does not ever want BB creams (or CC, DD, ZZ, YY, whatever)?  I understand that I will get a few here and there, but I really do not want them in every box.

I don't use BB/CC/whatever creams.    I don't like them and they don't do anything for me - no matter what brand or what box I get them in, they get gifted, traded, sold away.

Anyone else with me?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back