Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss a lot of features. Not a fan of the new site.

I am a fan of memebox though!! Waiting for my box to ship.

I forget which one I think 11- I got the delayed shipping email and am trying not to think about it and to be surprised when it shows up.

One thing I really miss about the old makeuptalk is the little area on each forum page with all the images from each forum. I've just found myself in here and would love to see box pictures without looking through all 316 pages of this forum! That said, this looks REALLY tempting!! Been debating on canceling sample society so this could be a replacement!

kinda miss that feature too~  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Agree. I think it's a big loss not to have that feature. It's now impossible to locate photo's easily.
You guys should go comment on the MUT New Digs thread. @@Director didn't seem to think that the gallery was that big of a deal. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think it is a super important part of the subscription box part of this forum. :///

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131615-mut-community-digs-2014/page-20?hl=%2Bmakeuptalk+%2B2014&do=findComment&comment=2209280

One thing I really miss about the old makeuptalk is the little area on each forum page with all the images from each forum. I've just found myself in here and would love to see box pictures without looking through all 316 pages of this forum! That said, this looks REALLY tempting!! Been debating on canceling sample society so this could be a replacement!
Pics of new boxes are in the spoiler thread and occasionally in the individual box threads ypu can check them out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, we've moved spoilers into box-specific threads to make it easier to find, say, the Office Essentials or 10-Minute Box spoilers!
So where do we post spoilers now? Cause the spoiler thread has been reopened and I thought the restrictions imposed before are gone now...?

EDIT: Nvm just saw the announcement

Last edited by a moderator:
So where do we post spoilers now? Cause the spoiler thread has been reopened and I thought the restrictions imposed before are gone now...?

EDIT: Nvm just saw the announcement
Whoops, to clarify:  We've reorganized the Spoiler thread and moved those posts into the appropriate box threads.  It's getting really, *really* difficult to follow specific Memeboxes without concentrating the discussion of them in the box-specific threads.  Spoilers can absolutely (and probably even preferably) go in the box threads!

I hardly can see the idea of having so many threads - separate threads on each box that are almost dead (only few answers). Now we have two pages of threads and the older ones should go to the end. It's so difficult to find anything now. I really didn't mind the one thread for spoilers as I probably won't go to the separate threads any more. To much effort. Main discussion will always take place in this thread and it is the most interesting. Spoiler thread makes sense for me but it is not existing any more. Unfortunately all those changes made the memebox discussion on MUT much less interesting for me.

I just got a shipping notice for Membox #11!!  They had said they wouldn't ship til the 28th but it looks like they managed to get them out earlier :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Whoops, I lied.  Its actually for Mini #1!!  

Too bad its regular shipping, I ordered Mini #2 as well and I was secretly hoping they'd be shipped together and expedited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I gave my opinion on this when this change was first enacted

Anybody got O&T2 box? Please post some spoilers (don't know where the best place is now). I am so curious. I will have my box hopefully tomorrow.

And I cannot find what was inside "the day before" box. Have you seen any pics?

Latest posts

Back