Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have had 13 delivered so far so think i am far gone with memebox. gonna go check how many i am waiting for. (whoops 14 to come)

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Jane George bowing down. You might be the Meme queen. 

I also feel like we should bring back the individual threads, it will be useful once boxes start arriving. I think we just didn't like the sudden lock of this thread, followed by a bazillion threads to follow, with tons of rules on our actual "chit chat" thread. But I agree, for people coming looking for specific information, 315+ pages is a bit intimidating. Plus, once we start rollin in Meme, it would be nice to have separate threads to chat in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
am i missing something here? this talk of the separate threads for each box did they disappear earlier or something as i can still see them, as to the chit chat thread it is greatly needed, i think new people will jump in read the first page the last few and ask for any info, like how ,why,if we get points people answer straight back to inform. many lurk on forums not sure how to ask questions or shy ,this way they can find info and keep in the loop, they soon pop in and say hello and join in.it wasn't about not liking the new set up. people have grown and got use to this thread from the older subscription thread, i mearly said on the day that putting loads of threads up will remain dormant until shipped which could be say october ,while posts that are in use get pushed to the bottom  and next page because they were not pinned. it just needed cleaning a bit, the chit chat thread s a great community thread,and then you check the appropriate thread per box if needed. hope that makes sense. just home from work and catching up.sorry if its been answered already.

am i missing something here? this talk of the separate threads for each box did they disappear earlier or something as i can still see them, as to the chit chat thread it is greatly needed, i think new people will jump in read the first page the last few and ask for any info, like how ,why,if we get points people answer straight back to inform. many lurk on forums not sure how to ask questions or shy ,this way they can find info and keep in the loop, they soon pop in and say hello and join in.it wasn't about not liking the new set up. people have grown and got use to this thread from the older subscription thread, i mearly said on the day that putting loads of threads up will remain dormant until shipped which could be say october ,while posts that are in use get pushed to the bottom  and next page because they were not pinned. it just needed cleaning a bit, the chit chat thread s a great community thread,and then you check the appropriate thread per box if needed. hope that makes sense. just home from work and catching up.sorry if its been answered already.
We did have a chitter chatter thread that lasted about 6 to 8 hours (i think) and was combined back in here. i can still see the seperate threads too though.

I think the separate threads for memebox milk, whole grain, oriental medicine were merged into this thread. The other separate box threads are still there.

I don’t think people are against the idea of having separate box threads but just want them to be slightly grouped . Originally zadidoll proposed to have really 1 thread per box (eg from luckybox 1 to 5 there would be 5 separate threads),and I guess some of us could feel overwhelmed by the number of new threads because it’s like 6 boxes are being churned out every week. That’s why in my post back then i proposed to keep our existing thread system but separate the collective superbox thread - i.e. regular memebox , special edition memeboxes, superboxes get one thread each box .luckybox and minibox are grouped as 2 threads.

And yes they changed it back after a very short period of time, although I have no idea why and I was ready to give it a try *shrug*

I got mine already for Global box 11. Shows they went into my account on 5/21.

Whaaaat? DId everyone who's getting the 10 minute box get their points?? With some people waiting up to a month for email replies would it even be worth it to email them..hmmmm. Damn you memebox I need those points to justify buying more. lol

have anyone here tried the Benton snail bee steam cream and other products from this brand before? It has good reviews on some blogs. hmm. not sure if I should try it out for my skin for hyperpigmentation.

All right, after thinking about it all day, I finally broke down and bought the makeup box. And it's payday, so whatever. I'm especially hoping for some A:T Fox and/or Tonymoly cuteness in there! Between this and the Luckybox I ordered, hopefully I should have a good balance of makeup and skin care to play with.

wow they have two new naked boxes up...and one of them contains a deluxe sample of the IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning that many people want to try...

Hi, my name's Ngan. my friend - Mr. Cho - and I have plan to bring the memebox in korean to other contries. Firstly, we want to bring it to Vietnam where people don't know about beauty box at all (That's also my hometown, he's in korea ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we're partner). But then I think beauty box in Korea is more interesting than in US, so If you like, we can sell it. However, that's just my idea. I also need  your comment about that. Do you like it?

Hi, my name's Ngan. my friend - Mr. Cho - and I have plan to bring the memebox in korean to other contries. Firstly, we want to bring it to Vietnam where people don't know about beauty box at all (That's also my hometown, he's in korea ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we're partner). But then I think beauty box in Korea is more interesting than in US, so If you like, we can sell it. However, that's just my idea. I also need  your comment about that. Do you like it?
I think it would be very interesting! 

Then again it depends on the price ^^;

have anyone here tried the Benton snail bee steam cream and other products from this brand before? It has good reviews on some blogs. hmm. not sure if I should try it out for my skin for hyperpigmentation.
Using the line right now sans the steam cream but so far, it's pretty good.  The BHA toner gets all the gunk out of my face. The essence and the gel thing absorbs really quickly and no breakouts for me yet. I have super oily skin and it doesn't really help with that but no product has lol!

Using the line right now sans the steam cream but so far, it's pretty good.  The BHA toner gets all the gunk out of my face. The essence and the gel thing absorbs really quickly and no breakouts for me yet. I have super oily skin and it doesn't really help with that but no product has lol!
oh nice. maybe clay mask every week can help? I read some people broke out from their BHA toner so im staying away from that since im very acne prone. I did order some samples from RRS so hopefully it will work for me. honey and snail essence and their steam cream. Is the cream heavy?

I would so buy it! If it's not too expensive that is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One thing I really miss about the old makeuptalk is the little area on each forum page with all the images from each forum. I've just found myself in here and would love to see box pictures without looking through all 316 pages of this forum! That said, this looks REALLY tempting!! Been debating on canceling sample society so this could be a replacement!

One thing I really miss about the old makeuptalk is the little area on each forum page with all the images from each forum. I've just found myself in here and would love to see box pictures without looking through all 316 pages of this forum! That said, this looks REALLY tempting!! Been debating on canceling sample society so this could be a replacement!
It can get really addicting!

One thing I really miss about the old makeuptalk is the little area on each forum page with all the images from each forum. I've just found myself in here and would love to see box pictures without looking through all 316 pages of this forum!
kinda miss that feature too~  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back