Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 15 points are burning a hole in my pocket. I'm so tempted. I'm leaning towards the milk box. Or maybe the oriental box. Or maybe box 14. Or maybe a color box. I have no idea.
I know that feeling. I ended up ordering 3 boxes because I couldn't make up my mind and it is the best deal.

Wait... do people think the Hair and Body Box 2 is going to be the same as the first one? From the description it seems like it's different...

It seems like they're saying that they curated a new box since the first one was so popular, and then direct customers to look at the first box to get an idea of what the second one will be like.

Does anyone know what time tonight our extra 10 points expire?

I am on the east coast.

Thanks in advance!

Btw, this is why it's totally ridiculous to have a separate thread for every box. The literally introduce boxes and boxes practically everyday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... do people think the Hair and Body Box 2 is going to be the same as the first one? From the description it seems like it's different...

It seems like they're saying that they curated a new box since the first one was so popular, and then direct customers to look at the first box to get an idea of what the second one will be like.
I didn't think it would be the same at all. I interpreted it to mean take a look at our past box to get a feel for the range and type of products we send. If it is the same (or contains many of the same products) I would be bummed. And it would be misleading.

I didn't think it would be the same at all. I interpreted it to mean take a look at our past box to get a feel for the range and type of products we send. If it is the same (or contains many of the same products) I would be bummed. And it would be misleading.
Same here! I just noticed someone earlier in the thread said something alluding to the fact that they would be the same. I honesty don't think they are, but I missed a big chunk of this thread over the past couple days so I wasn't sure if it was already confirmed or not, haha.

They usually make it very clear when they re-release a box, and they usually don't call it #2 if it is the same.

Same here! I just noticed someone earlier in the thread said something alluding to the fact that they would be the same. I honesty don't think they are, but I missed a big chunk of this thread over the past couple days so I wasn't sure if it was already confirmed or not, haha.

They usually make it very clear when they re-release a box, and they usually don't call it #2 if it is the same.
Yes, I saw that post as well. When they released mask box #2 the description clearly stated it would contain many of the same products as mask box #1. So I am assuming we are safe. I did love the first H&B box, but I don't want a duplicate!

That was probably me who said that. I was thinking of how Mask box #2 was mostly the same as #1, but LisaLeah is right -- they did make it explicit that it would be like that. And looking over H&B #2's description, it does just say "look at H&B #1 for an idea", so it should be different products.

But saying that doesn't make it easier for me to resist the temptation, ya know. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I cannot do any hair boxes - I don't do hair creams, masks, oils... 

I cannot take the chance with that .

I caved and just got the oriental medicine box with my points. I wonder what kind of products will be in it. Sounds so intriguing.

Bummer.  I'm not crazy about the idea of a box of nothing but snail stuff, anti-aging stuff and my skin do not get along, and oil is not one of my skin problems.  My fingers are still crossed for an orchard fruit (any of them, really, although I would prefer something other than apricot, just because I ate so many as a kidlet -- due to the fact that my grandparents had a huge apricot tree in their backyard -- that I can't bear the idea of eating another one ever again) or strawberry box!  

Just placed my first ever Meme Box order!  MemeBox 14 and Super Box Dermo .  I'm addicted to Dr Jart's so I have high hopes for some great things from the Dermo box.

Aw man. I was busy today and didn't order this morning (and my husband even told me to but I didn't listen!!) and when I got home in the afternoon the mask box was sold out! *cries*  So I went with the oriental medicine box. Really want to see what's in there, and the five points didn't hurt.

When are we supposed to get the points for delayed boxes? I NEEEED points!

Aw man. I was busy today and didn't order this morning (and my husband even told me to but I didn't listen!!) and when I got home in the afternoon the mask box was sold out! *cries*  So I went with the oriental medicine box. Really want to see what's in there, and the five points didn't hurt.

When are we supposed to get the points for delayed boxes? I NEEEED points!
I got mine already for Global box 11. Shows they went into my account on 5/21. 

Latest posts

Back