Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure that it has free shipping, so if I just get the single one - they will really charge me 10.99 for shipping.  So, I will have some cocoon ball things..lol

plus I get 3 meme points....

Last edited by a moderator:
done!!! 

One thing that bothers me is that I do not know how they do the meme points - for example, I had 18 points that were not going to expire for a year, but 10 points that were going to expire today.  If I only wanted to use the 10 points that were expiring today, I have no idea how that would work.

so, I just did all 28 points and paid 3 bucks for my cleanser and balls (lol).  And I got 3 points for that purchase.

I have more than 30 points and would like to buy one box for 23 + 7 shipping. Do you know if those 10 promo points (valid 24h) will be used first or my "regular points" eg. those for delays. I would like to spend those 10 of course. Do you know how it works?

I have more than 30 points and would like to buy one box for 23 + 7 shipping. Do you know if those 10 promo points (valid 24h) will be used first or my "regular points" eg. those for delays. I would like to spend those 10 of course. Do you know how it works?
From my experience, they are still going to expire. eg. $30 (for a box)- $10 and you have $20 left. Wham! only $10 left the next day.

They probably want us to use it all up at once. Anyone has different experience? 

wow all these points appearing 32 points, was very good, i ordered the oriental box with 10 points and put the others away for a better box. 4 boxes arrived today in the mail so I'm busy unboxing. and to be fair out of all the boxes i have yet to buy half price on the oriental box was ok.and the 10 points are valued for 24 hours, 

glad you all been buying the boxes up with those points of yours.

From my experience, they are still going to expire. eg. $30 (for a box)- $10 and you have $20 left. Wham! only $10 left the next day.

They probably want us to use it all up at once. Anyone has different experience? 
your 10 promo points come off first so no worries any older or not limited edition points will stay on your account

Grrr...I'm waiting on them to email me back! I never got a shipping notification for Box 10 and when they responded, they said I never ordered it. I then showed them the invoice with boxes "8-10" on it...and nothing since. Some people have already received Box 10!

Grrr...I'm waiting on them to email me back! I never got a shipping notification for Box 10 and when they responded, they said I never ordered it. I then showed them the invoice with boxes "8-10" on it...and nothing since. Some people have already received Box 10!
Uh oh...I haven't received my box #10 either, but I know I purchased it! I better check my e-mails!

mine arrived today in the uk, so i imagine there all in transit around the world somewhere,
I don't think I got a shipping notification, though. I can't seem to find one in my e-mails.

I do have an invoice though, and on my memebox account it says I bought #10 on March 3rd, so we'll see if it shows up. If it doesn't get here in a week or so, I'll probably e-mail them.

wow all these points appearing 32 points, was very good, i ordered the oriental box with 10 points and put the others away for a better box. 4 boxes arrived today in the mail so I'm busy unboxing. and to be fair out of all the boxes i have yet to buy half price on the oriental box was ok.and the 10 points are valued for 24 hours, 

glad you all been buying the boxes up with those points of yours.
I had 18 points- 10 of which were the 24 hour ones, so I thought I'd use them!  I also chose the oriental box out of the few new ones that came out. It seemed like the most intriguing! Not to mention the extra 5 memepoints was a nice bonus :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think I got a shipping notification, though. I can't seem to find one in my e-mails.

I do have an invoice though, and on my memebox account it says I bought #10 on March 3rd, so we'll see if it shows up. If it doesn't get here in a week or so, I'll probably e-mail them.
Uh oh no. I just got mine in Europe too this week. 

They are being extremely slow with responses these days. 

I hope you girls get yours soon~  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's pretty rad. 

how do you track these packages?  I get this site that is in Korean, wanting me to download easykeytec cab exe - and since I cannot read Korean, I am not going to download this thing without knowing it is safe.  There isn't a lot out there on this executable.

any suggestions or advice?
Don't have time to read through all the posts, super busy with work, so sorry if this was already said... But I just copied the tracking # in the email they sent, and click "search google" and it brings up the tracking right on the USPS site for you. 

I JUST got a response from Memebox, I sent the email April 7th.... its May 22nd now.

That's what prompted me to email them- when I started seeing others GET their boxes and I didn't get the usual shipping notification. I have the original invoice though and have gotten 8-9 from the 8-10 bundle so not sure what happened there!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back