Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 points after signing up!?!? 
Just because of the 24-hour points! And I didn't get to use all 20 points on one box - the 24-hour points only showed up after I used my 10 sign-up points. I'm tempted to get the red colorbox now - is anyone else going for it? 

Just ordered the Orange Box.. also got an email about the 10 Minute Box saying shipping's been delayed due to handling of specific products/brands.

Just in case I wasn't already weirded out enough by my shmexy 10 Minute Box.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh bother.   I lost my quote somewhere.

I got the Mask #3, Pore Care #2 and Oriental Medicine yesterday which got me 19 Memepoints.

So today with my extra ten points I got the Summer box which I REALLY wanted today and I saved some points for Memebox #15 when it comes out as a single :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up NOT buying another box... but I have placed 2 orders in the last couples of weeks with points...

Order #1: Cheek Room Lip Balm (apple) - paid $3.99 out of pocket.

Order #2: Cheek Room Lip & Cheek (pink) - paid Zero out of pocket

I've been pretty broke, so it's been nice ordering little things here and there for very little money! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm being good and only grabbed the mask box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really loaded with skincare right now, so I try to limit by Memebox purchases to 1-2 a month max.

I ended up NOT buying another box... but I have placed 2 orders in the last couples of weeks with points...

Order #1: Cheek Room Lip Balm (apple) - paid $3.99 out of pocket.

Order #2: Cheek Room Lip & Cheek (pink) - paid Zero out of pocket

I've been pretty broke, so it's been nice ordering little things here and there for very little money! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh wow great idea! *off to browse memeshop*

I got an email today saying the shipping of Memebox 11 will be delayed until the 28th due to the availability of certain products that will be in the box. It makes me wonder if memebox is getting in over their heads with all the new boxes that they keep releasingI think they need to slow down on all the new boxes. They released a bunch in the last 2 weeks. I hate it when they give us points that are only good for a very short time. Why not allow people to have some time to save up some points and get a free box rather than giving us points that expire in 24hrs. I guess that is one way they can sell out of the boxes that have been around for a while.i have been debating on if I should get the last 3 boxes that have been released so that I can get an additional $5 off and also earn 15 points. Decisions Decisions. ...

I have loved ever pore item they have sent me, so I am thinking Pore 2 is calling my name--I am waiting for Pore 1, but I am sure I will love them both and for $19.99 shipped and 7 points back....  It would be wrong not to!

i didnt like the idea of the 10 min box, but oh well, free points made up for some. now lets hope they are procuring something great.

Oh god, and now I could just end up getting the whole grain box for $2 instead of grabbing anything else. WHAT TO DOOOOO. SO MUCH PRESSURE WITH ONLY 24 HOURS 

Oh god, and now I could just end up getting the whole grain box for $2 instead of grabbing anything else. WHAT TO DOOOOO. SO MUCH PRESSURE WITH ONLY 24 HOURS 
I think $2 is okay...just cut back on 1 takeaway coffee.

It's like an endless cycle...order three, get points, order more, get points, spend 20 points get 7 back.... Help me!  :hehe:

I bought a second mask box (nearly free) so I could share with my besties and get them hooked so I don't have to go it alone. I LOVE masks, so I'm excited!

does any $3 work anymore? I was trying some (expiring end of this month) and they are all invalid.  :unsure:

Latest posts

Back