Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I logged into my account after seeing the email about the extra 10 memepts for the next 24hrs (I received my email ~10am Eastern).. and saw I had 18 pts to spend, the highest ever in my balance.

Therefore, I had no problems justifying buying the All-in-One box that's been sitting in my Wishlist since its announcement.

A quick Heads-up: I searched for some more $3 off codes via google and even though they were 'supposed' to expire 31May, none of the ones I tried (I found 4 other codes) were valid, even though I had not used them before. 

I have *cough* a lot of points, but I'm still not sure what to get! If they were to roll out new boxes today, I would probably take that as A Sign that I should get one of those, but I'm thinking part of this might be because they're trying to sell out of the existing boxes before releasing more.

AAAhh! 18 points in my account.  I've been soo good not buying boxes for a few days. Now, I gotta buy the summer box that I've beein eyeing for a while :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

after getting free milk via coupon this morning I will stick with the theme and buy milk box all in for about ten pounds uk

AGH!!! 26 memepoints. Ohhh my. I am contemplating that foot box, It would almost even cover shipping....

I have 28 meme points, I obviously need to buy a box today (haha, spoken like a try addict), but can't decide if I want to get the Summer Box, the All-in-one box or the Milk box. The summer box will probably be mainly SPF products, right?

Last week I made use of the extra meme points to get the Office Worker, Mask 3, Rose Scent box and Red color box - super excited about them!

Also my Luckybox 5 is supposed to be delivered today. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up with 21 points :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 5 that they gave us before and are valid until Saturday, 6 for the shipping delay of boxes 11 and 10 minutes and 10 that are valid for 24hrs o_o. I recalled someone asking for points before going to bed XD and BAM woke with points lol

Annnnd I have 27 meme points. There was an item they advertised in the Naked 15 box (RECIPE BY NATURE Slowganic Cleanser- Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay) that's not actually in there so I got an extra 5 points. Oh well! So now I am def thinking I am might pick up Lucky Box 5 (mostly for an extra bounce cream cheese) AND the whole grain! 

*Edit nooooooo my precious lucky box is gone!

With +10 points, you know i'm going to get something!

I had 22 points (2 new account registered, 5 refer code, 5 promo til sunday and this 10 generous 24h points) + the $3 coupon code. 

I decided to pick up Memebox The Mask Edition 3 (mainly cause it ships the earliest other than the other boxes), and guess what that has 7 points reward.

So breakdown of the payment:

Box $23 + $6.99 = $29.99 

$29.99 - $22 - $3 = $4.99

So i got the Mask box for $5

And 7 memepoints reward...

(So if i'm really ~forcing~ it, it means i got this box for free... and i get 2 dollars worth of memepoints... xD)

Oh Memebox.... So glad i've met you <3 

Woke up to 21 points, and promptly ordered Oriental Medicine, Memebox 14, and Mask #3.  I used the Memebundle3 code again, so I ended up spending (one penny) less than $50 on three boxes!  Very happy.  I also earned 12 points back immediately from Oriental (5) and Mask 3 (7).

Woke up to 18 points!  Maybe I'll just get a minibox?  I'm not rolling in cash until tomorrow, so...........  I dunno!  Feel like I should do something!

Latest posts

Back