Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think following memebox is going to be so much more difficult now, I may just stop buying from them.  More money for me, I just cannot keep up with that many threads--I could only do the main one and the spoiler one before.  Oh well.
I agree. It's too much work to follow all the different boxes in a zillion different threads. It ruins the flow.

oh my ,the thread is back to normal, feels like home again. my main thread to go to ,I'm not buying any naked boxes, i only got box1 for the cheese cream i now have 5:),the boxes have to be really something or interesting to what i like to buy, of course if they do a 2 for1 I'm gonna buy then gift the box i don't need as its cheaper. 

did anyone get 3 memepoints from their greenteabox purchase?. I randomly got 3 memepoints. it says for the greentea item replacement even though the box has not been shipped yet.

yes, I just saw that.    Since I don't know what it is in the box, other than the face cleansing oil (and I won't be upset if that is what they are replacing for me), I guess it doesn't matter!!

yes, I just saw that.    Since I don't know what it is in the box, other than the face cleansing oil (and I won't be upset if that is what they are replacing for me), I guess it doesn't matter!!
same here. I wish they will give out more memepoints. I need those points!

I've been lurking here for awhile, assuring myself that I'd wait until I get my last Glossybox before trying out Memebox... but thanks to this thread, the spoiler thread, and the review thread, I totally caved and bought my first Memebox just now: Luckybox #5. I just heard too many good things about what's in there and had to try them (despite being fairly happy with my current skincare routine, I just gotta tinker with it sometimes - can't help it). They gave me 10 points for signing up when I was expecting only 2, plus I used one of those coupon codes for $3. I feel a little badly for hesitating on the rather expensive Tonymoly box when it was restocked, because I missed out when I apparently could have gotten a deal on it - BUT I am super excited for my Luckybox and the unexpected, awesome discount!  Now I hope my skin doesn't hate me for messing with it again! And I hope my wallet doesn't hate me for breaking the seal on what I've heard is a very dangerously addictive portal... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been lurking here for awhile, assuring myself that I'd wait until I get my last Glossybox before trying out Memebox... but thanks to this thread, the spoiler thread, and the review thread, I totally caved and bought my first Memebox just now: Luckybox #5. I just heard too many good things about what's in there and had to try them (despite being fairly happy with my current skincare routine, I just gotta tinker with it sometimes - can't help it). They gave me 10 points for signing up when I was expecting only 2, plus I used one of those coupon codes for $3. I feel a little badly for hesitating on the rather expensive Tonymoly box when it was restocked, because I missed out when I apparently could have gotten a deal on it - BUT I am super excited for my Luckybox and the unexpected, awesome discount!  Now I hope my skin doesn't hate me for messing with it again! And I hope my wallet doesn't hate me for breaking the seal on what I've heard is a very dangerously addictive portal... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
welcome to the memebox club :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been lurking here for awhile, assuring myself that I'd wait until I get my last Glossybox before trying out Memebox... but thanks to this thread, the spoiler thread, and the review thread, I totally caved and bought my first Memebox just now: Luckybox #5. I just heard too many good things about what's in there and had to try them (despite being fairly happy with my current skincare routine, I just gotta tinker with it sometimes - can't help it). They gave me 10 points for signing up when I was expecting only 2, plus I used one of those coupon codes for $3. I feel a little badly for hesitating on the rather expensive Tonymoly box when it was restocked, because I missed out when I apparently could have gotten a deal on it - BUT I am super excited for my Luckybox and the unexpected, awesome discount! Now I hope my skin doesn't hate me for messing with it again! And I hope my wallet doesn't hate me for breaking the seal on what I've heard is a very dangerously addictive portal... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha welcome aboard! Luckybox5 is really a nice box, i ordered it too (despite having 3 out of the 4 previously released luckyboxes) and waiting for it to be delivered! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I received 16 pts - 10 for 24hrs, 3 for box 11 & 3 for green tea. So I caved & bought the oriental box - now I have another 5 pts - oh dear.....

Latest posts

Back