Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Memebox #10 and Naked Box #14 are in LA!!  Thats two days away!  Eeeee!!

If you want to search for naked boxes, you have to make it one word: nakedbox 

I think all the naked boxes are sold out but one.

@ I bought straight up hyaluronic acid from Memebox.  I'm not sure if it's with this order thats coming or not but I can tell you how it is (if you haven't got yours already).

My Memebox #10 and Naked Box #14 are in LA!!  Thats two days away!  Eeeee!!

If you want to search for naked boxes, you have to make it one word: nakedbox 

I think all the naked boxes are sold out but one.

@ I bought straight up hyaluronic acid from Memebox.  I'm not sure if it's with this order thats coming or not but I can tell you how it is (if you haven't got yours already).
i got my 10 today and just uploading my wobbly youtube video then off to review it. a good box.

very interested in what they might put in this one!  hoping for a ginseng product - maybe a facial mask!

I would think they would have the bounce cream cheese in here!!  I am getting luckybox 5, which has that in there, but it seems that this product gets rave reviews - so another one would be good to have on hand

I wonder if they are going to give us that grapefruit BB cream?  I thought I had saw that in a previous box.  Not that I want a BB cream, but I am sure that I will get one in all of the many memeboxes I have purchased.

maybe if we do post spoilers into their threads, maybe we can put it in here that we have posted a spoiler into the specific thread? maybe that would help those who want to follow spoilers?

I figured since the general Superbox discussion was closed, we could start a Honey Superbox thread! I just ordered it, so I'm excited!

Superbox #19
Be the first to review this product

[shipping starts on June 3rd]
Meet the “nature’s best all-around remedy “– the Honey Box!!!

Honey has been praised and used since pre-Ancient Egyptian times for not only treating infections and wounds but also soothing and nourishing the skin.

Today the effectiveness of honey as a healing remedy is being rediscovered as studies prove honey stimulates fast regeneration of skin cells.

What’s better, nectars of various flowers and fruits in honey is packed full of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes beneficial to any skin type! 

Spoiler #1

10364134_778684152150528_4789702413338634553_n.png

I was looking on Korea Depot, and there is also a melted cheese cream from the same brand. I'd like to see that instead of the bounce cheese! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think following memebox is going to be so much more difficult now, I may just stop buying from them. More money for me, I just cannot keep up with that many threads--I could only do the main one and the spoiler one before. Oh well.
I agree. There's too many threads to follow. I'll still buy but its really hard to keep up with the discussions. I don't know what's appropriate for the main thread at this point.

I like this change. I couldn't keep track of things! It felt like fifty different strings -- all the same color -- were all tangled together in one big ball, and I was expected to keep track of everything. I hated it! This will make it much easier to find information on specific boxes, which is a major thing for me.

Latest posts

Back