Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im deabating to get the all-in-one superbox now that it has an spf product in it since the summer box will not ship until july. I need some opinions from those who bought this box. why did you guys decide to buy this box?

For persons curious about oriental medicine cosmetics, I found out about these products browsing www.en/koreadepart.com/ see category oriental medicine.

I never knew this type of products so will order the memebox oriental medicine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree this thread will not be an obstacle for people looking for information of a specific box - the box-specific posts are all out there! This thread is now becoming a general discussion of all the things about memebox. I do not want this thread to be closed but if it has to due to its size, I'd like a second part of this thread so our discussion can continue. There are many discussions in this thread that just don't fit into a certain box e.g. points, shipping, oohs and ahhhs about new releases, asking for suggestions etc etc.

And I don't understand why pin the empty new threads up either, it's kinda annoying actually lol! There can be a "new arrival" thread that is pinned and let people look at what are the new releases (and perhaps link to the individual box-specific threads), if it is a sort of promotion/advertisement done for Memebox.

It is hard to navigate if threads are too big but the same applies when they are too fragmented! Actually our model was to have separate threads for regular memeboxes (Global memebox) and then 1 for all Luckyboxes, 1 for each Special Edition Memebox and 1 for all superboxes. All the "sequal" boxes (e.g. Memebox Hair and Body ver. 2) are under the original thread i.e. the Hair and Body Memebox thread. I think we are all more or less content about the way it is now. Of course recently with so many superboxes being churned out we can probabaly have 1 for each Superbox.

Btw can the box-specific threads be named more systematically? I mean from the name "Oriental Medicine" no one's gonna know whether it is a special edition memebox or a themed superbox. Who knows if they'll come up with a superbox version of it later? Then it'd be confusing if one does come up. And also I thought we had consensus that sequal boxes are under one thread so I feel a bit puzzled at Pore Care ver.2 Superbox being a separate thread.... idk it just seems even more confusing now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have a few boxes so on my spread sheet it is labelled global box, superbox,lucky box, limited edition ,naked box, theme boxes are either limited or superboxes as are the hair , oily , pore etc.

you know where to look as that is how memebox have labelled them

have they stopped doing naked boxes?  I did a search on naked yesterday, and nothing came up.  Last week, there were some (sold out, but they were there..) 

As I posted in the main thread, the song in the video is a cover (by Nouvelle Vague) of a punk classic from the Dead Kennedys called "Too Drunk to F***." This is more than slightly hilarious to me considering the point of the box!

I talked it over with my own boss and the mods. This thread is locked and a new thread will start for general Memebox discussion. I know this is not going to be a popular decision however non-members looking for specific information and other members wanting to participate but who may feel intimated by such threads of 300+ pages with 6000+ posts. (In regards to the Sephora thread... I've shut that down once due to size and will be looking to see if it's time to start new threads on those as well.)

What will happen is there will be a new general discussion thread created however individual box talk will go into individual threads. This will also happen with the spoilers thread since individual spoilers can go into the individual threads as well. In the general thread the first post will contain links to the individual threads so it'll be easy to find the links. Again, I know this won't be a popular decision and know Memebox isn't a monthly subscription service like Ipsy or Birchbox so the individual box discussion threads will be slightly different. It's just the way it's got to be and one of the few times I will override what a group of members want to what is best for the site as a whole.

Memebox general discussion continued from Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service. Please keep this thread spoiler free and individual box discussion in the appropriate threads if there are individual box threads.

About Memebox

"Memebox Global"- Their classic box. They cost about $23.99 (+shipping) and are usually the most popular Filled with 4-10 products (usually it's around 6-8) that are full size or deluxe sample size. These boxes are always a good bet if you're unsure!

Luckybox - This is a box that is filled with products from past memeboxes. (the ones above) This is a great option if you're new to memebox and want to try out some of the products from the past boxes. The Luckybox is usually filled with more products as well.

Superbox -  If you see the word "Superbox" in the title of the box, that means it's all full size products. They are sometimes brand-specific, and are usually the most expensive. They also have the least amount of product due to the fact that they're all full size.

Special Edition Boxes - These boxes will just be named "Memebox from Nature" or "Mask Edition," and these are built similarly to their classes Memeboxes, but focused around a specific type of product or theme.

Naked Box - These are boxes that are similar to the Memebox Global boxes, but you can see everything that will be included in the box before you purchase. These also don't have a specific shipping date, but ship 2-3 days after purchase. These DO tend to have less product in them, though.
Of course there are the Mini Box which according to Memebox.com are "Only with $15 including shipping, you will get your hands on to 3~6 beauty products (deluxe & pouch samples)  from Korea."

Memeboxes

Superboxes

• Superbox #1
  • Superbox #2
  • Superbox #3
  • Superbox #4
  • Superbox #5
  • Superbox #6
  • Superbox #7
  • Superbox #8
  • Superbox #9
  • Superbox #10
  • Superbox #11
  • Superbox #12
  • Superbox #13
  • Superbox #14
  • Superbox #15
  • Superbox #16
  • Superbox #17
  • Superbox #18
  • Superbox #19
  • Superbox #20
  • Superbox #21
  • Superbox #22
  • Superbox #23
  • Superbox #24
  • Superbox #25
Luckyboxes

• Luckybox #1
  • Luckybox #2
  • Luckybox #3
  • Luckybox #4
  • Luckybox #5 
Naked Boxes

• Nakedbox #1
  • Nakedbox #2
  • Nakedbox #3
  • Nakedbox #4
  • Nakedbox #5
  • Nakedbox #6
  • Nakedbox #7
  • Nakedbox #8
  • Nakedbox #9
  • Nakedbox #10
  • Nakedbox #11
  • Nakedbox #12
  • Nakedbox #13
  • Nakedbox #14
  • Nakedbox #15

• Nakedbox Mother's Day Special
Shipping

Well, at least we have a thread now!

Continuing discussion from the last post:

@ - Yes I’ve realize almost everybox I received comes with a moisturizer! And there are two of them in the luckybox 5 that I’m gonna receive soon... And although I have used quite a number of hyaluronic acid themed products, I’ve actually never seen it in pure liquid form!

@@LiLy07 - I didn’t order the all-in-one box due to my tight budget but I actually want it very much! It’s very appealing to a person who wants to sleep a bit more in the morning before going for lectures by shortening the time for morning skincare and makeup!

I have loads of cleansers too. My lb5 and missha box arrived so a few moisturisers in those to use .

I ordered the all in one box looking for balms, creams , multi use products can't wait for it to arrive.

I really like the spoilers posted on the Honey box. I might get it and make it my last box for awhile. @__@ I have too many face creams.

LB 5 is getting to me fast! Already processed through San Francisco, so I should see it within the next 2 days! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do prefer the standard shipping... I think that's half of what is preventing me from buying the honey box, because I get the fermented box shipped on the same day and I know they'll probably upgrade to DHL and I'll randomly have a DHL guy showing up...I'm really OCD about packages/shipping, lol.

personally i seem to have loads of cleansers tbh. enough to test them into 2015 so far
Yes. I have somehow acquired from Memebox/swaps... 4 Lanoa sulfus soaps, 3 cocoon soaps, bubble cleanser, the caviar cleanser, mool pool cleanser, full-sized re;cipe lemon cleanser, and I'll soon have the green tea cleanser, oh and gokmul care!

I've been using the lanoa soap bar for three months and it is only half gone, lol. I think I'm good for several years...

the most barking thing is i have more i have bought to test too so i am swimming in them but at least unopened they should last a while

Latest posts

Back