Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memebox Oriental Medicine

[Get a Memebox Oriental Medicine and Earn 5 Reward Points]

It’s a box fit for royalty!

A favorite beauty regimen among Queens in ancient Korea, oriental medicines were used to revitalize and balance exhausted skin, giving them a beautiful and enchanting glow. Designed to improve softness, luster and elasticity, the mystical properties of oriental medicinal extracts leaves skin looking healthy and youthful. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, oriental medicinal extracts improve the skin’s functions of regeneration, anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation and moisturization.

Discover the key to youth with our enchanting Oriental Medicine Box!

$23

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/memebox-milk?acc=d2ddea18f00665ce8623e36bd4e3c7c5

Memebox Milk

[Get a Memebox Milk and Earn 5 Reward Points]

We all know milk is good for your teeth and bones, but betcha didn’t know it’s also good for your skin!

Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra, is a famous beauty icon who is known to have used milk as a secret ingredient to maintaining smooth, supple and radiant skin. Milk has healing properties that repairs sun damaged skin and prevents premature aging, and also provides abundant nutrients for a youthful look.

Now, we’re letting out this ancient beauty secret with our Milk Box to share with you all the skincare benefits that milk has to offer!

Availability: In stock

$23.00

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/memebox-whole-grain?acc=d2ddea18f00665ce8623e36bd4e3c7c5

Memebox Whole Grain

[Get a Memebox Whole Grain and Earn 5 Reward Points]

Be au naturale with our Whole Grain Box!

Wholes grains are the ultimate gift from Mother Nature because it provides all around beauty benefits from head to toe. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive types of skin, yet powerful enough to buff away dead skin cells and encourage surface cell turnover, whole grains will leave skin leaving soft, smooth and radiant. Rich in vitamins A and E, whole grains are full of antioxidants that promote cell respiration and also stimulate the production of anti-inflammatory compounds, slowing down the aging process.

Leave your makeup behind and reveal your natural beauty!

Availability: In stock

$23.00

So…  I decided to see what they've released lately to see if I can see any pattern.  I know I'm missing some, but on my first go-around on Facebook (I know I'm missing some and may not have all the dates correct), I'm finding that it looks a little like this (in reversed chronological order)

• 20th -- Oriental Medicine, Milk, Whole Grains
  • 19th -- Waxing, Summer, Footcare
  • 14th -- Scentbox (Grapefruit, Rose, Baby Powder) and Colorbox (Red, Orange, Blue)
  • 13th -- Green Tea
  • 10th -- Honey, All-in-One, Dermo Cosmetics
  • 8th -- Fermented Cosmetics, #14
  • 7th -- Gangnam Style
  • 6th -- Mini #3

At the speed they're going, I'm feeling even better about not jumping on board immediately just to get *a* Memebox.  I can wait until one that feels *right* comes along!  (And now watch them come out with Strawberry, Peach, Cherry, and Plum boxes tomorrow.  I'll *have* to get all of those!)

ETA:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I just watched the video for the 10-Minute box.  That song?  It's a cover (by Nouvelle Vague) of a fairly well-known song by the Dead Kennedys.  The first few lines of the song are: "Went to a party/I danced all night/I had sixteen beers and I started up a fight."  The chorus and song title:  "Too drunk to f*ck."  I listened to a *lot* of Dead Kennedys in high school and college.  And post-college.  And last summer.  Basically, for the past thirty years.  I would know those opening lines *anywhere*.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gahh, still have these 12 points burning a hole in my pocket. None of the boxes released today interest me greatly, tho I am still leaning towards Lucky Box #5, mostly for the amaze cream cheese moisturizer. 

I now have 19 points waiting to be spent.  I bought the boxes for the points (sorta)...  I might have issues.

I now have 19 points waiting to be spent.  I bought the boxes for the points (sorta)...  I might have issues.
lol. I thought you actually saved up points from before. they are tricking you to buy more boxes!! haiz.

I hope they do not do anymore food or scent themes for a while - lol

although a coffee box would put me over the edge.  I am glad I can afford these, but the point is - I don't even HAVE one yet!!  lol

I hope they do not do anymore food or scent themes for a while - lol

although a coffee box would put me over the edge.  I am glad I can afford these, but the point is - I don't even HAVE one yet!!  lol
I am resisting all boxes, but if they put up a coffee box or tea tree box, it would be instant buys for me >__<

Well, I definitely would like to buy more boxes, but, I only have seven points in my account and I can't buy anything with that! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How do you get discounts with only one box? I have read some people buying boxes with only 12 bucks, how's this please?

Thanks to anyone who helps my confusion, I happen to get confused a lot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I definitely would like to buy more boxes, but, I only have seven points in my account and I can't buy anything with that! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How do you get discounts with only one box? I have read some people buying boxes with only 12 bucks, how's this please?

Thanks to anyone who helps my confusion, I happen to get confused a lot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think they accumulated the points from previous memebox purchases/ memepoint bonuses. Example is when you buy the milk/wholegrain/ oriental box and get $5 for each purchase.

Log in your account and go to the memepoints tab on the left, I think they listed out which boxes can earn you points. 

Also memebox sends survey forms via email (when you purchase a box) for a specific product, and the review earns you a point or two.

You can also lookout for codes on the blogosphere. These give you $3 discounts typically.

People who are new to memebox earns 2 points plus referral points.

Memebox used to award us bonuses that we can accumulate, but not anymore. The latest strategy of "expiring within 24 hours" forces us to make quick purchases and clear out new boxes..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Page 300!! Are we addicted to this thread or the memebox??!  :wub:  

Last edited by a moderator:

Most people meant that they had 12 points in their account, which equals $12. Some boxes do end up being around $12 after taking 12 points off, though, since many boxes are $23 (23-12 = $11).

There are a few $3 codes floating around the Internet, try Googling "Memebox coupon" or something like that. They can only be used once, though, no matter which code it is. Otherwise, there aren't any one box discounts at the moment, only the bundle coupon (which is $5 for three boxes).

Ladies due to the size of this thread I've started several other threads to discuss specific boxes. Please use those threads to discuss those particular boxes. If there isn't a specific box thread up let me know and I can start one OR you can create one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This thread maybe subject to closing at any time due to the size.

i would like a general chatter thread as i only watch this one and the spoilers as the chat is too fragmented with so many other threads and i lose track.
so true,if you have to only comment on certain threads it will be pointless.as each thread is about multiple boxes in a group, a random chat thread is what has made the group.the main thread is for info and gossip. general chat,and the fact certain products cross over in all boxes will we need to copy and paste to ll threads just so everyone can see it. to me since the  new forum set up the fact you can't add photos as easy as before just stops me adding full stop as it doesnt like when i try, we post photos to make it people aware new and old what they are receiving as its not a normal sub box. to lose this thread would kill the memebox area drastically.i don't want to post the same thing in 40+threads just incase someone has missed it,

Latest posts

Back