Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i was about to order new trainers online, gah,milk grain, or herbal medicine. closes all tabs on the mac and goes to make a coffee, nothing must be looked at or decided until ore's and coffee, have been consumed.

ive had my coffee, and ore's, as you can't make rash decisions on buying boxes on an empty stomach, the grain and milk box with summer looming is calling me, i think both descriptions speak oodles of the content , and yes yoghurt is closed as milk , i love the milk based creams and masks too. 

anyone got a code ,i used miss j's yesterday,

ive had my coffee, and ore's, as you can't make rash decisions on buying boxes on an empty stomach, the grain and milk box with summer looming is calling me, i think both descriptions speak oodles of the content , and yes yoghurt is closed as milk , i love the milk based creams and masks too. 

anyone got a code ,i used miss j's yesterday,
oh yum! tea break!~ I am eyeing the other two but milk. 

You don't need a code, hun, you need an intervention.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think the best thing to do with this is to wait until ALLL you're boxes have been delivered, and than decide weather or not you want to purchase more after that. It can get ugly when you put memebox's ahead of groceries, gas etc LOL I've done it last month. This month I haven't purchased a single Memebox and I feel so much better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use to get up really early in the AM and wait until memebox listed new boxes, it was an addiction.I have an abundance of Memebox products just rotting away in my beauty drawers, so I think that's what's stopping me, along with the fact that, things expire, and I  need to save money for Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the best thing to do with this is to wait until ALLL you're boxes have been delivered, and than decide weather or not you want to purchase more after that. It can get ugly when you put memebox's ahead of groceries, gas etc LOL I've done it last month. This month I haven't purchased a single Memebox and I feel so much better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
good advice! i think I got all the boxes on my wishlist after purchasing the sun box. Im going to wait for my boxes to arrive now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

good advice! i think I got all the boxes on my wishlist after purchasing the sun box. Im going to wait for my boxes to arrive now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yea that's the best thing to do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You'll feel better and you'll have money in your pocket :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im not in the position of needing to worry bill wise etc, i neither drink nor smoke or get to go out as I'm working all different hours and shifts ,if that makes sense.i don't need to pay for travel, all my bills for the month are payed and shopping done, this is just my spare  money to play with,and I'm nearly stopped all my uk subscriptions not food ones food,as they are so bad ,so the conversion from usd makes these boxes a lot cheaper ,and things are used for me and my son and i pass things onto my friends too. but i think others need to think if they are saying they are broke to slow down.there will always be more boxes, i think there will be more this week too before we start bank holiday weekend in the uk.i slowed right down last week when i had no card and i only buy what i want or need at the best of times. i will use my 5 points off on this order as forgot to use yesterday.

I still have seven boxes shipping in May, but only one for June!  How did that happen? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I guess nothing appealed to me for that month.  At least I will have plenty of meme items for the summer!

They just added Memebox whole grain and Milk Memebox, and Oriental memebox ......

opps already posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I received Nakedbox #14 and #16, along with the Macaron Cushion and refill, Alight Pact and Sun Powder Pact.  My box also included a black lace clutch/crossbody and a pair of swatovski crystal sunglasses in a nice hard case.  I vaguely remember something on  the website about glasses.  Does anyone recall anything about the purse and sunglasses.
These were a free gift with purchase is you spent an amount of money.  The clutch was if you spent .... $30? I think.  ANd the Sunglasses were for $50.  But it didn't tell you whether you were getting them or not when you checked out.  I noticed that.  So they are sending them!  Thats nice.  I should get the lace clutch then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Almost died when I saw new boxes in my e-mail waiting to be looked at. But luckily, I don't want any of them. Mildly lactose intolerant so not going to test my chances with milk products (only exception is the cheese cream, which I bet is going to be in this box!). I'm Asian, so I've got no need for MORE "oriental remedies" (oriental is such an outdated term, strange how they used it). I'd laugh really hard if they put in some Tiger Balm or Eagle Brand medicated oil -- don't put that stuff on your face, if you get it! The whole grains box intrigues me, but I don't think the goodness of whole grains applies to skin treatment unless it's colloidal oatmeal? At least, I've never heard of any whole grain skin care other than oats.

Thank goodness, another batch I can pass on. I think I'm getting much better with the whole Memebox addiction. I even skipped on Mask box 3 and Hair and Body box 2, even though I loved the previous editions a whole lot. (Though don't get me wrong, I keep thinking about them...) At least the last two boxes I got I desperately need, especially the foot care box...

Almost died when I saw new boxes in my e-mail waiting to be looked at. But luckily, I don't want any of them. Mildly lactose intolerant so not going to test my chances with milk products (only exception is the cheese cream, which I bet is going to be in this box!). I'm Asian, so I've got no need for MORE "oriental remedies" (oriental is such an outdated term, strange how they used it). I'd laugh really hard if they put in some Tiger Balm or Eagle Brand medicated oil -- don't put that stuff on your face, if you get it! The whole grains box intrigues me, but I don't think the goodness of whole grains applies to skin treatment unless it's colloidal oatmeal? At least, I've never heard of any whole grain skin care other than oats.

Thank goodness, another batch I can pass on. I think I'm getting much better with the whole Memebox addiction. I even skipped on Mask box 3 and Hair and Body box 2, even though I loved the previous editions a whole lot. (Though don't get me wrong, I keep thinking about them...) At least the last two boxes I got I desperately need, especially the foot care box...
Lol @ oriental box, Tiger balm, that would be hilarious!

I love tiger balm. Lol isn't it funny though the word oriental was what totally turned me off the box so old school. So many better worded titles could of been used.i just wow. I wonder if we will get some mayo hair care stuff. But I won t go near first impressions count if I get to look further or not . A lot of the boxes don't speak to me and they have been my better judgment on seeing the boxes once arrived.

hahaha their shipping details are really lagged....i received my luckybox last week but i only JUST received the shipping details -.-

I have some boxes being delivered today!!! Not sure which ones.

I just picked up the Oriental Medicine box x 2. (one is a gift) and the Whole Grain box.

NO MORE MEMEBOXES for me for a while.

However I know have 15 points in my account. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back