Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad we can't swap meme points!! lol

Ok - deep breath - I have TOO much already.  And I don't have one meme box in my hands!!

Green Tea box check

Honey box check

Grapefruit box check

Luckybox #5 check

damn Foot box check

now, if they come out with lemons, limes, oranges - I am DOOMED.  I LOVE citrus shit.  I am hoping that one of my boxes has that lemon cleanser stuff in it.  I can only pride myself on the fact that these are not the same darn boxes I am ordering, over and over again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the new Summer Superbox!!

tumblr_mgc9tt73TJ1qm5ctko1_500.gif

it would be soo rude not too ,considering how hot it is here in the uk, got sunburnt face walking to work at 9am  in 20 minutes, 
yet to find out if my son tans and burns and i swear not to find out this year. I love my suntan powder that i got and love they have very high spf for my extremely pale skin.

Does anyone know if I order ANOTHER mask box, if I will get the 7 points again?

ANSWER: You do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ordered the Summer Box, The Foot Box and another Mask #3.

Also used the Memebundle 3 code to get $5 dollars off the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do pay close attention to this forum - picked up a sun box, foot box and mask box #3 (I really do love these masks…) I'm headed to Europe in late July, so it will hopefully get to me before then!

Argh!  Memebox strikes again.  I had 19 points so I purchased the Foot Care box.  Now I have 6 boxes I'm waiting on...it's mememadness. 
welcome to the club!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyone picking up the waxing box? didn't hear anyone remotely wanting it...  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so summer is $32, wax $29 and foot $23. *thinks*

welcome to the club!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyone picking up the waxing box? didn't hear anyone remotely wanting it...  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so summer is $32, wax $29 and foot $23. *thinks*
I've never had much success with "do it yourself" waxing. Turns out to be a big hot mess....LITERALLY!

Latest posts

Back