Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey gals, I have a quick question in regards to DHL/boxes arriving.

I am in the process of moving to a different state, and until I am settled in, I'm having all of my mail sent to my parent's house. Recently, all my memeboxes have arrived via DHL, and they have required a signature from me. I've missed them a few times in the past and have had to basically stare at the door waiting for them to come back the following day so I didn't miss them again.

Both of my parents work full time, so I know they won't be around to sign for my memeboxes. Is there a way to get DHL to just leave my packages without a signature?? How do they expect people to be home at all times to sign for them, I just don't get it!

Hey gals, I have a quick question in regards to DHL/boxes arriving.

I am in the process of moving to a different state, and until I am settled in, I'm having all of my mail sent to my parent's house. Recently, all my memeboxes have arrived via DHL, and they have required a signature from me. I've missed them a few times in the past and have had to basically stare at the door waiting for them to come back the following day so I didn't miss them again.

Both of my parents work full time, so I know they won't be around to sign for my memeboxes. Is there a way to get DHL to just leave my packages without a signature?? How do they expect people to be home at all times to sign for them, I just don't get it!
You can leave a note on the door stating you want your packages left without a signature.

Just include your tracking number and name.

You can leave a note on the door stating you want your packages left without a signature.

Just include your tracking number and name.
ooh good to know! I've done that with UPS in the past and they refuse to leave it. (UPS in my area requires a signature due to mail being stolen in the past)

Soooo I just finally tried the anti hair loss pack shampoo & conditioner from one of the early boxes. Maybe box 3? Anyway, I'm in love with it and will probably never use anything else again! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Ladies!

I just ordered my first to meme boxes and I'm super excited.  I had a question though- how do meme points work? I couldn't find info on the website.

TIA!
Points work just like cash or a coupon, each point is worth $1

There is a list on Memebox website that shows the current way to earn points.

I got mine from buying certain boxes, winning a Facebook contest,

& the special offers that just put points in your account and you can spend them before they expire.

I just received my Nakedbox #9 which I purchased mostly because I wanted to try the Slowganics cleanser. Check out what I actually received. Sigh. I've emailed them, but now I assume I will have to wait another month to get my replacement. Blarg,
I read from a review of this that the product would melt if it's over 38 degrees Celcius, that's how it becomes a cleanser on our face. It's possible that the product melted and leaked during the transport, but then from your picture it seems more like a manufacturer error than melting :/

Anyway i hope you get your replacement soon! And btw the lemon version of this cleanser is now on sale at the Today's Sale section until the end of this week i think ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ack!  I hope my Slowganic stuff comes normal!  That's the whole reason I got the box!  I would seriously be sad if I had to wait a whole month for my replacement :*(

How do you know if you got upgraded to express?  Does it say "you've been Upgraded!!" or anything like that?

ooh good to know! I've done that with UPS in the past and they refuse to leave it. (UPS in my area requires a signature due to mail being stolen in the past)
There may even be a form you could download from their website. May not be a bad idea to call them to confirm the best way to receive a package w/out a signature.

I know there are solutions. DHL told me it;s a big issue for them and the #1 reason why customers call their CS line.

Ack!  I hope my Slowganic stuff comes normal!  That's the whole reason I got the box!  I would seriously be sad if I had to wait a whole month for my replacement :*(

How do you know if you got upgraded to express?  Does it say "you've been Upgraded!!" or anything like that?
I can tell from the shipping notification (with the tracking number).

A lot of carriers let their drivers decide whether to leave things or not at their own discretion.  If they think your neighborhood is okay, they'll sometimes leave it whether you ask them to or not.  If they don't think it's okay, they won't, even if you leave them a request in writing to do so. 

I haven't even received the shipping details of my Memebox yet, but my Lucky Box #5 arrived today!!! It's my FIRST Memebox and I'm so excited!!! It really only takes ONE day for Express Shipping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow so fast! I wonder if anyone's received the snail box early yet. If anyone has, SPOILERS please!

I haven't even received the shipping details of my Memebox yet, but my Lucky Box #5 arrived today!!! It's my FIRST Memebox and I'm so excited!!! It really only takes ONE day for Express Shipping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow great! I would like to know what’s inside the box apart from the 2 spoiler items! Spoiler pretty please? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, please - put some pics in the spoiler section. I'm so curious either.

Latest posts

Back