Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist temptation and ordered the Mask Box...omg I'm so bad at resisting temptation hahaha
I just worked a 13 hour shift and I am treating myself to this mask box!! I also had another $5 in memepoints because I said I was referred by @@MissJexie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so all in all, $24.99 to then get another $7 to eventually spend, YOLO?? 

I think they should sort out their system on shipping and tracking numbers. That would cut down about half of the complaint emails for sure...

I think they should sort out their system on shipping and tracking numbers. That would cut down about half of the complaint emails for sure...
Agree! Especially now with so many boxes to ship out, their mailbox will probably explode if the system is not fixed soon enough!

Holy Kamoly, I didn't realize I had more boxes coming :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Memebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox from Nature: Shipping May 13th

Superbox #8: by Missha: Shipping May 13th
Superbox #10- Snail edition 
Start shipping May 16th

Luckybox #5: Start shipping date: May 16th
Superbox #11: Before Special Day: Shipping May 21st
Superbox #12: Oil & Trouble V.2: Shipping May 21st

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

MEMEBOX makeup edition : Start shipping May 24th

MEMEBOX Mini #1: Shipping date: May 24th

MEMEBOX Mini #2: Shipping date: May 24th
10 Minute Box Start shipping May 26th

I got tracking numbers this morning...for boxes that were delivered yesterday. I usually get the tracking several days before boxes are delivered, but I had multiple boxes and received an upgrade to express shipping. I think this was the issue. And the DHL man actually found my house this time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My boxes won't ship out until end of may, and then june....Is there a reason why they are lagging a couple of weeks with shipping out the boxes (because it can take up to 2 weeks to get here - which means, I would have waited about a month for the box)

I don't want to order any more from them until I get at least one box to see how I like the service personally.

My boxes won't ship out until end of may, and then june....Is there a reason why they are lagging a couple of weeks with shipping out the boxes (because it can take up to 2 weeks to get here - which means, I would have waited about a month for the box)

I don't want to order any more from them until I get at least one box to see how I like the service personally.
Which of your boxes won't ship out until the end of May?

Last edited by a moderator:

I think theyre all pre-orders for the most part, as far as I know. I just bought box 13 & it doesn't ship until July.

Which box did you order? There's a full shipping schedule on the main Memebox thread page if that helps at all.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131826-memebox-shipping-schedule/

I am not buying anymore boxes until I get better. I have pink eye and an ear infection, so I'm going to make sure I don't have to go to the doctor first xD (my insurance sucks so I'd have to pay 100% out of pocket)

Hope they release something good, though~

I think theyre all pre-orders for the most part, as far as I know. I just bought box 13 & it doesn't ship until July.

Which box did you order? There's a full shipping schedule on the main Memebox thread page if that helps at all.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131826-memebox-shipping-schedule/
there are my boxes

Superbox #15: Green Tea: Shipping May 29th

Superbox #19: Honey Superbox: Shipping June 3rd

Scentbox #3 Grapefruit: Start shipping June 27th

there are my boxes

Superbox #15: Green Tea: Shipping May 29th

Superbox #19: Honey Superbox: Shipping June 3rd

Scentbox #3 Grapefruit: Start shipping June 27th
All Memeboxes are sold as a pre-order. That's why you've got the future date of shipment given. 'Ready for shipping' simply means your payment was proccessed correctly and the box will be sent on the provided date.

I just received my Nakedbox #9 which I purchased mostly because I wanted to try the Slowganics cleanser.  Check out what I actually received.  Sigh. I've emailed them, but now I assume  I will have to wait another month to get my replacement. Blarg,

20140516_133835.jpg

I just received my Nakedbox #9 which I purchased mostly because I wanted to try the Slowganics cleanser.  Check out what I actually received.  Sigh. I've emailed them, but now I assume  I will have to wait another month to get my replacement. Blarg,
what the heck happened there?  did they explode?

what the heck happened there?  did they explode?
No!  They are still completely sealed.  The product just disappeared via osmosis or something - I guess the plastic is a permeable membrane.  Lol.  Totally weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
No!  They are still completely sealed.  The product just disappeared via osmosis or something - I guess the plastic is a permeable membrane.  Lol.  Totally weird.
totally weird....they disappeared into another dimension!

Hi Ladies!

I just ordered my first to meme boxes and I'm super excited.  I had a question though- how do meme points work? I couldn't find info on the website.

TIA!

Latest posts

Back