Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got memebox 10 and missha SB! I'll use everything in both boxes, minus one item in the missha box. Overall, these were pretty good. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Both boxes are awesome. This reminds me of why I love memebox so much. And... makes me want to buy more boxes. :x

Got memebox 10 and missha SB! I'll use everything in both boxes, minus one item in the missha box. Overall, these were pretty good. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Both boxes are awesome. This reminds me of why I love memebox so much. And... makes me want to buy more boxes. :x
spoiler please for the missha SB

Got memebox 10 and missha SB! I'll use everything in both boxes, minus one item in the missha box. Overall, these were pretty good. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Both boxes are awesome. This reminds me of why I love memebox so much. And... makes me want to buy more boxes. :X
SPOILASSSSS

When you order more than one box they only send you shipping for one of the boxes!
Yeap, that's what they did for my previous orders...and whenever I go to the account info it will actually show which boxes have shipped. This time it only showed one of the boxes as shipped, but not the others.I guess I'll just wait and hope for a surprise at my door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any idea why the freeshipping over $70 doesnt work
If you added a memebox box as an item to the 70$, it wont work, it has to be stuff from there store excluding the memebox's for the freeshipping code to work

Last edited by a moderator:
I received 2 emails yesterday; 1st was the Memebox #11 tracking and 2nd they might include shipping to MY in a few months time. Doesn't sound good news to me, they still not sure and few months later are like years :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ..but I'm exciting to get box #11 in probably 2 weeks time! Yay!

Oh! Just want to share my little tip using tea tree 90 essence. Every month of the days (the few days) I will have one or two zits around nose or chin, so here what I did (recent month):

one square puff I cut into 9 pieces - I took 2 and put 2 drops each of the 90 essence - placed on the zits for about 15 min.

To me, it did calm down the redness and within 2 days the zits gone.

I hope this help. Happy Friday girls!

I still haven't' received shipping info for Missha or box 10 which should have shipped on the 13th.  I checked on my account too, and there is not shipping info attached yet either..

I also received that email yesterday in relation to Naked box 14, which it seems a few ladies have also received, advising the box would ship yesterday (even though it should have shipped last week) - and no shipping info on that. grrrrr

This is possibly not boding well for Lucky Box 5 & Snail box that are supposed to ship today. 

I have emailed them, and PM through Facebook so finger crossed I'll hear something soon, or the boxes will just appear to my door!

I still haven't' received shipping info for Missha or box 10 which should have shipped on the 13th.  I checked on my account too, and there is not shipping info attached yet either..

I also received that email yesterday in relation to Naked box 14, which it seems a few ladies have also received, advising the box would ship yesterday (even though it should have shipped last week) - and no shipping info on that. grrrrr

This is possibly not boding well for Lucky Box 5 & Snail box that are supposed to ship today. 

I have emailed them, and PM through Facebook so finger crossed I'll hear something soon, or the boxes will just appear to my door!
Haha Missha & Box 10 just showed up at my door

Latest posts

Back