Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@MissJexie I don't think they are affiliate codes either, as my friends have been using the ones I've gotten and I've received no compensation, but there is a topic pinned in the forum from earlier this evening... I just didn't want to post anything that wasn't allowed.
zadidoll, on 14 May 2014 - 11:41 PM, said:

zadidoll said:
Hi folks! I'm waiting to hear back from Memebox on the clarification of promo codes that people have been sharing. I am aware that some codes are indeed referral codes which earns the blogger a percentage back from people using it. Some are not and are merely a tracking code for Memebox's internal use but it gives the customer a few dollars off an order. We're aware that some members are sharing their Memebox promo codes and at this time we're not allowing this until we know for sure which kind of code it is. If it is indeed a referral/affiliate code obviously these are not allowed on MuT doubly so since Memebox is our advertiser and sponsor. If these codes do not earn the blogger sharing it any type of compensation then it'll be allowed.

just to say i get the codes which i can post on my blog, i am not tied with memebox at all pr wise ,blogger wise,i receive nothing free or given to to me , etc ,etc, i am only tied to this company  by the fact i spend a large amount of my own money on their boxes :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .i always post a disclaimer they are all boxes are payed for by me. if memebox would like to send me a box feel free but no ,memebox stopped affiliate codes when international shipping stopped originally in march ,not that i received any, i would rather a short code to post to my readers on my blog. my blog isn't about money its showing people whats out there and giving a true review good and bad.so @@zadidoll the codes are safe to use.

Thank you, but the only thing is... Why don't I get emails, I did sign up for them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
if you have signed up at the bottom of the page,to emails log on to your account,in there there are email preferences just double check it is ticked ,sounds silly but when international shipping resumed i double checked all accounts info was the same ,it may be simply it has become untucked if that makes sense on the actual account info,

worth checking.

zadidoll, on 14 May 2014 - 11:41 PM, said:

just to say i get the codes which i can post on my blog, i am not tied with memebox at all pr wise ,blogger wise,i receive nothing free or given to to me , etc ,etc, i am only tied to this company  by the fact i spend a large amount of my own money on their boxes :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .i always post a disclaimer they are all boxes are payed for by me. if memebox would like to send me a box feel free but no ,memebox stopped affiliate codes when international shipping stopped originally in march ,not that i received any, i would rather a short code to post to my readers on my blog. my blog isn't about money its showing people whats out there and giving a true review good and bad.so @@zadidoll the codes are safe to use.
I think the issue right now is that we have no way to distinguish codes that are referral codes from the ones that are not. While I'm sure most of the codes posted here are the standard codes Memebox sends out for bloggers/vloggers where they don't get anything out of the code, there are some codes out there where the blogger a percentage back from people using it. 

Has anyone received their tracking number for the Nakedbox 12-15? They were supposed to ship May 9th but I haven't received mine yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(
sorry for all the posts just woken up so catching up . i hope this helps.

i have found this on Facebook from overnight,memebox say this 

MEMEBOX S hello *****, they do not send shipping info mail for nakedboxes! It will arrive soon since we've sent it already:)
6 hours ago · Like

yes the blue box is the one i most wanted, and i think i see product ideas in boxes different from what others are seeing, but i would totally rock getting any of the purple eye shadows on site at present, 

and if they want to send these colour change lipsticks my way feel free. lol

I bought the bundle. I couldn't decide between the rose or the baby powder, so the this seemed like the best option, especially with the free $10 in points I had. My sister-in-law really wanted the grapefruit, so I'll probably pass those items along to her. 
so totally my thinking ,was getting the baby powder one, and the rose box as its a rosy rose, grapefruit is so hit and miss but it was free with the bundle so what the heck it will go in the gift hamper box,

I cannot hold any longer any more!!! I have total of 17 meme points and all the boxes are so tempting... At the end, I bought scented 2+1 and the shipping address I change it to my sister's (Australia). I hate Memebox! Why you stop shipping to MY!

Yep, I've signed up using that button at the bottom right a d I've checked my account too.

I think I will send an email to them. Thank you for your help girls. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't gotten a message that my box #10 or the nature box had shipped, but I got a text from DHL this morning that I have a package that will be delivered tomorrow. I assume this is my memeboxes, as I don't know any other company I've ordered with that ships DHL. Hopefully the guy can find my house this time. Last time, he got hopelessly lost and had to deliver to my job. 

I got the grapefruit, even though youre not really supposed to put citrus on your face.  I tend to love grapefruit scents so I'm excited!  Now we have to wait til June 24 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The blue box looks super interesting.. but I have two on their way to me and I've never received a Memebox so I should not order another one!!

I just got Memeboxes 10 and from Nature and my son just started lining things up lol

image.jpg

So mask box 3 is up and also the pore care box 2 is up . My new card has arrived but I am not buying either of the 2 boxes

Now with added 7 points oh dear

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back