Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the previous code and everytime I use a different code, it tells me it is invalid. :/ So maybe we can only use one of the codes? Has anyone else tried it?

They are not affiliate codes. I have not received any sort of compensation whatsoever from the $3 off code I posted. They've given these out in the past, and they're usually just codes that are given to any blogger that asks for a discount for their readers.

If they are somehow magically affiliate codes I apologize in advance for posting any, but I can say for sure I haven't received any compensation for mine being used.
Was gonna reply that as she is British she is probably in bed but just saw you changed your post ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Was gonna reply that as she is British she is probably in bed but just saw you changed your post
OYE Sorry about that LOL I'm on my phone and I had to keep editing my post and it wouldn't let me tag her so I just deleted that part. The mobile site is a pain in the butt, sometimes! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used the previous code and everytime I use a different code, it tells me it is invalid. :/ So maybe we can only use one of the codes? Has anyone else tried it?
That is definitely possible too. Last time they released these codes to bloggers people were using different ones on multiple transactions, so it's possible they made it so you could only use it once, no matter which one you use?

OYE Sorry about that LOL I'm on my phone and I had to keep editing my post and it wouldn't let me tag her so I just deleted that part. The mobile site is a pain in the butt, sometimes! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Np, all good Brits are in bed atm, unless they are working like my hubby or got insomnia like me.

@@MissJexie I don't think they are affiliate codes either, as my friends have been using the ones I've gotten and I've received no compensation, but there is a topic pinned in the forum from earlier this evening... I just didn't want to post anything that wasn't allowed.

zadidoll said:
Hi folks! I'm waiting to hear back from Memebox on the clarification of promo codes that people have been sharing. I am aware that some codes are indeed referral codes which earns the blogger a percentage back from people using it. Some are not and are merely a tracking code for Memebox's internal use but it gives the customer a few dollars off an order. We're aware that some members are sharing their Memebox promo codes and at this time we're not allowing this until we know for sure which kind of code it is. If it is indeed a referral/affiliate code obviously these are not allowed on MuT doubly so since Memebox is our advertiser and sponsor. If these codes do not earn the blogger sharing it any type of compensation then it'll be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used these type of codes in past and still used this one. Have a feeling I used a past missjexie one.

@@MissJexie I don't think they are affiliate codes either, as my friends have been using the ones I've gotten and I've received no compensation, but there is a topic pinned in the forum from earlier this evening... I just didn't want to post anything that wasn't allowed.
Oh snap I totally missed that, so sorry! I know we're not allowed to post referral links, I'd never do that especially being a mod I don't want to break any rules. Hopefully Zadi can get clarification on the codes soon!

I bought the bundle. I couldn't decide between the rose or the baby powder, so the this seemed like the best option, especially with the free $10 in points I had. My sister-in-law really wanted the grapefruit, so I'll probably pass those items along to her. 

The codes are Promo codes for May, I went back and double checked my email.

Then I went to the website and checked. My code is not connected to my affiliate link.
There is an area where you can look at your coupons.
I have no affiliates coupon codes listed on my account.

The promo codes are meant to be for the subscribers and readers of your blog.
I'm sure they are to drive in new customers.

So that little tag at the end of the Blue box description has been driving me crazy, and maybe I'm overthinking it... but could this item (the one with the purple color) be the one they are hinting at? It hits "eye", "twist" and has the right color in it. So maybe??

p.s. there’s more than meets the eye; look for the product with a colorful twist!

hopefully more of these promo codes come our way  :rolleyes: i sinned big time the past two weeks.. bought four mustaeav eyeshadows and memebox#14, 10 minutes box and hair and body for $97 not sure if its a great deal or not.

Oh I caved today,

I picked up the Scented 2+1 box today.

I won $10 in points, I had $5 added for this week.

+ the $5 they handed out for today only.

I got $20 off my $30 box. + I used my $3 coupon code.

Making it only $7 (+ $6.99 S&h)

The Rose box had me at Hello, I'm hoping for the Rose Oil & Rose Lotion, I have seen on the site!

oooh what boxes did you ladies get?

wish they would come out quicker, the wait is excruciating! actually i think i would be happy if they gave out one spoiler per box to make life easier instead of trying to conspire what would be in it...

office lady box (it isnt called that but tired), 3 for 2 scent And hair and body but also got 10 to 16 coming and minibox 2

I got another code but I had the same issue as you.  

Latest posts

Back