Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the Rose box.

I can't stand powdery scents, so the Baby Powder one was a big NO.

And I like Grapefruit, but that scent can go wrong easily.

So Rose it is.

Now, no more boxes!

I can get one of the $15 boxes for $8.99 with the points and $3 off coupon...

WHICH TO PICK WHICH TO PICK?

Someone help!
Red box or Orange box?

(I'm gonna stay away from perfumed boxes, scared it'll come with scented skincare)

literally stole your kids shoes?
no , lol .i put money by for mine and the sons new trainers , in another account, so i  couldn't spend it, i checked and had double he amount of money i thought i had but the card limit is £50. i usually transfer money online to and from the card if that makes sense, but the limit online is 50 so i used that spare money, i will put 70 back in once new card arrives, both pairs of trainers money was safe, i didn't realise how much extra was in there.

no , lol .i put money by for mine and the sons new trainers , in another account, so i  couldn't spend it, i checked and had double he amount of money i thought i had but the card limit is £50. i usually transfer money online to and from the card if that makes sense, but the limit online is 50 so i used that spare money, i will put 70 back in once new card arrives, both pairs of trainers money was safe, i didn't realise how much extra was in there.
I am opposite. Always no money in saving, except my sons who can't have it until eighteen.

I can get one of the $15 boxes for $8.99 with the points and $3 off coupon...

WHICH TO PICK WHICH TO PICK?

Someone help!

Red box or Orange box?

(I'm gonna stay away from perfumed boxes, scared it'll come with scented skincare)
That would depend on your skin tone/ color preference/ spirit to try out new things.

I'd say orange is tougher to obtain in the market and to get right on the face, especially those with olive tones/ tan.

Red is a classic, excellent for night-outs but I am sure there are other brands offering better red-tonned makeup (MAC, NARS, Laura mercier, etc).

I do think though, that it is worth a bet. All these boxes are about rolling dices and surprises.  

Whaaaat, I somehow had 12 meme points + the $3 bonus from @@MissJexie so I can get the color box for freeeeee well minus shipping BUT STILL
I somehow had 10 meme points out of nowhere (I know they gave us 5 for a limited time, but I have no idea where the other 5 came from??) So combined with the 36Q1JG code for $3 off, I had 13 memepoints! I remembered that the Mini Boxes ship for free, so I grabbed mini box #3 for $2 total. Pretty dang happy with that!

Meep! I might just get the Orange Color Box and Naked 15 for $29.99 shipped! Basically getting the Color Box fo free! Decisions decisions. 

Aww, someone get the blue box!  Just so we can know whats in it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Orange is so hard to get right for make up products so it scares me.

Red is boring.

but BLUE!  What will be in there!?  Besides nail polish and eyeshadow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, someone get the blue box!  Just so we can know whats in it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Orange is so hard to get right for make up products so it scares me.

Red is boring.

but BLUE!  What will be in there!?  Besides nail polish... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
blue is the one i really want , lol, it says violet and purples, i love the idea of the blue box, i only got the orange because it worked out cheaper to get the 3 ,

i love striking colours ,my hair is red and purple,

i don't like grapefruit as it could be hit and miss but again cheaper to buy the set, they will make good hamper  gifts this year again.

so am i the only one really excited for the blue box

I somehow had 10 meme points out of nowhere (I know they gave us 5 for a limited time, but I have no idea where the other 5 came from??) So combined with the 36Q1JG code for $3 off, I had 13 memepoints! I remembered that the Mini Boxes ship for free, so I grabbed mini box #3 for $2 total. Pretty dang happy with that!
We got 5 yesterday, too, so 10 total!

omg, great deal!!! *runs to Memebox*

Going to pass on these. Don't really have much of a need for perfumes, which it sounds like it might be, or candles or bath salts. Thank goodness. These two new bundles don't appeal to me at all, so I can save my money! Hope everyone who is interested get some good stuff, but I'd just be too worried it'll be vial samples - ugh.

Latest posts

Back