Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I want the baby powder the blue box and the rose box but now it's 2 for 1 I will get all . I think I will miss these as my card is not here

i reckon we are going to get the Demeter baby powder for that scent? can't think of/find anything closer to that. lol

putting on my investigator glasses again.

and who would buy the blue box? 

I would think they'll include a lippie (probably lavender/purple for blue box), eyeliner, eye shadow, and color-oriented skincare like ampoules or fruit masks.

I checked out with two of these and one scent box only to get an email saying there was a 2+1 bundle. I am so so so gutted right now. I cannot cancel because by the time they reply to my email these would have sold out and I would lose the Memepoints I used up for this order. I cannot order these and cancel the previous order later because my card has limits. Terrible. They should award the 2+1 offer to anyone who bought two of the colour boxes separately :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I caved and bought the fragrance bundle - all three of those scents appeal to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here's hoping that the rose hair treatment thing from Hair & Body box will be included.

I'm trying to do the buy 2 get 1 free but it doesn't take the price off. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm trying to do the buy 2 get 1 free but it doesn't take the price off. Anyone else experiencing this?
If you mean the new bundles then $30 is already the discounted price as normally one box is $15 and this way you get 3 boxes for $30. Or is it about sth else?

I caved and bought the fragrance bundle - all three of those scents appeal to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here's hoping that the rose hair treatment thing from Hair & Body box will be included.
Got the scent bundle too. With $11 points and $3 code from one of our bloggers it was a steal  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Now I'm hoping for a rose cleansing oil  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

all I wanted was the grapefruit - and they gave me FIVE points!! yeah - kinda paid for shipping, I guess...lol

damn you meme box!!

I hope they include this in the grapefruit one

Mini Me  Perfumed Mist by Etude House
02. Ms. Hot
Quote: “Catch Me If You Can”
Scent: Tropical Fruity
Top Note: Tropical fruit (starfruit, grapefruit, lychee, rambutan)
Middle Note: Muguet, rose, geranium
Bottom Note: Sandalwood, cedarwood, musk

thumbnail_etudehouse_perfumedmist_02mshot.jpg

They added an extra 5 points to everyone's accounts (in addition to the 5 from yesterday) that are only good today.  So if you didn't use them yesterday, you should now have 10 points (at least) in your account.  I couldn't resist...I'll be living under a bridge, but at least I'll smell nice!

in a way i wished they allowed a mix-and-match bundle...ie red+rose+grapefruit...instead of all scent or all color.

$36.99 deal is hard to pass up with them waving the points and code at my face. haha

Latest posts

Back