Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in a way i wished they allowed a mix-and-match bundle...ie red+rose+grapefruit...instead of all scent or all color.

$36.99 deal is hard to pass up with them waving the points and code at my face. haha
Oh yes, that would be my favourite one too! I'm not that into baby powder at all, but maybe I'll be nicely surprised. Or I'll trade those or give them away as presents. 

With all the points and discount coupon, I'm now able to purchase a Superbox for the price of $15 (+$5 shipping)....wow they really do know how to make us spend!!!

only good for today?!  OMG.  gotta buy another box, right?  

Where did all my resolve go?!  

*buys grapefruit box*

this is CRAZY!!! i haven't even received my first memebox yet....and i've already ordered 4 boxes?! you guys must be bad influence hehe  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh come on, don't worry, I've got like 15 or sth coming  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You won't be disappointed, this we promise you LOL

Someone please shoot me. I ordered two colour boxes and one scent box separately before they released the 2+1 bundle for colour boxes. I am scared to cancel as I know they would have sold out by then, and they would not have re-added my points in time to reorder. I cannot order two lots and then cancel one because my card has limits. I am ready to cry right now. Who in their right senses would order two boxes separately when you can get the third free? Memebox should give the third box to everyone who ordered two from the set :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Someone please shoot me. I ordered two colour boxes and one scent box separately before they released the 2+1 bundle for colour boxes. I am scared to cancel as I know they would have sold out by then, and they would not have re-added my points in time to reorder. I cannot order two lots and then cancel one because my card has limits. I am ready to cry right now. Who in their right senses would order two boxes separately when you can get the third free? Memebox should give the third box to everyone who ordered two from the set :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just order the 2 for 1 first and THEN cancel the other one!

I was a little bummed that memebundle3 didnt work on the 2 for 1 deal.  I mean,,, it *is* 3 boxes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Who in their right senses would order two boxes separately when you can get the third free? Memebox should give the third box to everyone who ordered two from the set :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Aww..darn. I hope they will look into it and reimburse you in some way! Maybe some points..

and 33??! I probably only have half of that coming. 

So I could only spend £50 on my card and guest pay via paypal top up visa card . Both 2for1 box sets . Then to use the meme bundle code I wanted to choose a cheap box but WTH got the dermo box as fermented sold out. Used 24 points and spent £42. So no money for sure till new card arrives. All new boxes can wait. Sons trainer fund can wait a week

So I could only spend £50 on my card and guest pay via paypal top up visa card . Both 2for1 box sets . Then to use the meme bundle code I wanted to choose a cheap box but WTH got the dermo box as fermented sold out. Used 24 points and spent £42. So no money for sure till new card arrives. All new boxes can wait. Sons trainer fund can wait a week
literally stole your kids shoes?

If it's not in that box I will be amazed.  And they might put in that Rose hand cream that was in the Hydration superbox, too.
It says 3-4 deluxe/full. I'm hoping like at least 3 full. hehe...they btr be good.  :hehe:

Latest posts

Back