Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone give me a quick breakdown of the points system? I think I'm gonna order my first box, Hair and Body 2 I know you get 2 points for signing up and it said something on Facebook about 5 bonus points, is that on any box? Then it seems like points are equal to dollars with easy redemption. Anything else I should know?

I noticed in the description for the Orange Box that Shipping is Free (but the 'free shipping' statement is not included in any of the other color or scents boxes):

What's your favorite beauty color?
Spice up your life with some color and get your hands on 3 to 4 beauty products (full products and deluxe samples) at only $15, which includes shipping and handling. Get your hands on 3 to 4 of the hottest beauty products straight from Korea. 
I underlined the part about shipping. Maybe this is why they had these boxes up and then removed them briefly earlier. Not sure if Orange box is actually free shipping, but I ordered the 2+1 Color Bundle and was charged $6.99 for shipping.

If anyone is ordering the Orange Box, double-check to see if you are getting charged for Shipping... and maybe save ~$7!

Could someone give me a quick breakdown of the points system? I think I'm gonna order my first box, Hair and Body 2 I know you get 2 points for signing up and it said something on Facebook about 5 bonus points, is that on any box? Then it seems like points are equal to dollars with easy redemption. Anything else I should know?
Basically 1 pt = $1

You can earn points with cerrtain purchases (it will say so in the description, and if nothing is said about points you do not get points for buying that item).

Memebox frequently have promotional time periods (like right now) where some points are added to our accounts to encourage buying memeboxes (and it works, oh boy does it work). So the promotion for today is that for 24hrs they added 5pts to all of our accounts, which is like a $5 coupon for your next purchase (does not need to be a box, can be from their memeshop of products too).

I think some folks were 'surprised' at their account points because Memebox added 5pts to each account for this week (until 18May), and then on top of that for 24hrs (from ~noon eastern, I got my email at 12:30pm) they added ANOTHER 5pts.

I used up my 'til 18May' points yesterday and ordered that color bundle using the new '24-hr' extra 5pts.

It's possible if you only signed up for a new account today, that the 'til 18May' points were not in effect/added for you. Not sure about the '24hr' 5pts.

I used that 3$ off code yesterday with the 5 points and now I'm thinking about buying another box with the new points and I can't find another code :/  If I could still use a code I would go for the grapefruit box but now I'm waffling.  I've been spendier then usual on beauty stuff and for some reason that 3$ is having an irrational impact on my decision.

I used that 3$ off code yesterday with the 5 points and now I'm thinking about buying another box with the new points and I can't find another code :/  If I could still use a code I would go for the grapefruit box but now I'm waffling.  I've been spendier then usual on beauty stuff and for some reason that 3$ is having an irrational impact on my decision.
I think you can only use it once because I tried it and it wouldn't work again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I noticed in the description for the Orange Box that Shipping is Free (but the 'free shipping' statement is not included in any of the other color or scents boxes):

I underlined the part about shipping. Maybe this is why they had these boxes up and then removed them briefly earlier. Not sure if Orange box is actually free shipping, but I ordered the 2+1 Color Bundle and was charged $6.99 for shipping.

If anyone is ordering the Orange Box, double-check to see if you are getting charged for Shipping... and maybe save ~$7!
I checked. None of them give me free shipping. If shipping was free, I might have actually gotten one.

Just bought this bundle! I promised not to buy until the first one arrives! (I ordered a month ago and haven't received it yet.)

Promises are made to be broken when it comes to makeup.

tumblr_inline_n0u3y5sZBZ1sy20gj.gif

I broke down and ordered the scent bundle with my points. And I've been so good lately! Like others, I've got my fingers crossed that the rose one has the rose cleansing oil (I've been so tempted to buy it but the shipping is awful and I'm ever hopeful it will show up in one of my boxes). Not super excited about the baby powder scented box but i wanted the other two and it's such a good deal with my points!

Question, if I order the Nakedbox #15 now, does that mean it will ship out like tomorrow/Friday? It says shipping started May 9...I WANT IT NOWWW :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've ordered a few Nakedboxes and they haven't shipped at all, and it's been a week and a half. :/ Not sure what's going on.

I ended up getting Mini #3, $2? Heck yes. That's less than a large coffee! I care neither about scents nor colours since I'm a newbie at both perfume and makeup. Finally, a sane purchase at memebox.com, haha.

Couldn't really justify spending much so I got a mini for $2. Can't really go wrong there even if its just some foil packs. Thank you miss jexie for enabling me once again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit:I think I bought the last one

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that already used my $3 off code: Do a little search for recent Memebox posts on youtube or blogs etc. They gave all their bloggers/youtubers a code for their readers/subscribers to use. I've been digging around for a second one but haven't had any luck yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that already used my $3 off code: Do a little search for recent Memebox posts on youtube or blogs etc. They gave all their bloggers/youtubers a code for their readers/subscribers to use. I've been digging around for a second one but haven't had any luck yet!
I have a code if anyone needs it for another order. PM me. I don't think we're supposed to post them here right now while they investigate whether they are affiliate codes or not. 

I have a code if anyone needs it for another order. PM me. I don't think we're supposed to post them here right now while they investigate whether they are affiliate codes or not. 
They are not affiliate codes. I have not received any sort of compensation whatsoever from the $3 off code I posted. They've given these out in the past, and they're usually just codes that are given to any blogger that asks for a discount for their readers.

If they are somehow magically affiliate codes I apologize in advance for posting any, but I can say for sure I haven't received any compensation for mine being used.

Latest posts

Back