Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the previous code and everytime I use a different code, it tells me it is invalid. :/ So maybe we can only use one of the codes? Has anyone else tried it?
I was the same.  I used MissJexies yesterday, and tried to use various other codes I found this morning (still valid codes), and I kept getting invalid errors - I think they've cottoned on to us multiple promo code users haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why do I see more boxes everyday?!I I am still waiting for my first box to arrive last week of this month. I already decided until those 2+1 box came out today!

Arrrghhh! I can't even!! Memebox gives me wrinkles. Even my Ryan feels my pain!

b4ef5c40a46ebeb9329798568af46434.500x300x24.gif

Has anyone received their tracking number for the Nakedbox 12-15? They were supposed to ship May 9th but I haven't received mine yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

I don't understand the thing about discounts and also, could someone please explain to me clearly about the extra 10 points I got in my account. I now have 12 points. :?

I'm so confused. Puzzled at the moment. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't gotten anywhere near as many boxes as some of the ladies here, and I have a huge drawer full with memebox products that haven't even been touched yet, and 7+ boxes still on their way. It's absolutely crazy how many boxes they release. Honestly there used to be this panic/ need to collect them all kind of thing with memebox fans, but I feel much less stress when I don't worry about it. I check out the boxes when they come out, but I avoid Superboxes in general and I haven't regretted it so far. I don't need the Lucky Boxes lately because I've received most of the past Global Boxes, and I've found most of the 1-Brand boxes aren't really that great or they're not up my alley. That really helps me cut down which ones I want to buy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't understand the thing about discounts and also, could someone please explain to me clearly about the extra 10 points I got in my account. I now have 12 points. :?

I'm so confused. Puzzled at the moment. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They gave us 5 memepoints for a short period of time (forgot how long...a couple days?) and sent out another e-mail today saying that they gave us an extra 5 points for 24 hours only. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you, but the only thing is... Why don't I get emails, I did sign up for them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have no idea! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know that other people have had issues with not receiving e-mails in the past. Try shooting memebox an e-mail and see if they can fix it?

They are not affiliate codes. I have not received any sort of compensation whatsoever from the $3 off code I posted. They've given these out in the past, and they're usually just codes that are given to any blogger that asks for a discount for their readers.

If they are somehow magically affiliate codes I apologize in advance for posting any, but I can say for sure I haven't received any compensation for mine being used.
that is correct they are not affiliate codes.when i get sent them i post online, mines wasn't working so i am awaiting then to send a new one. 

the affiliate codes are much longer codes and easy to spot like we had posted before. 

Latest posts

Back