Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have to tell us what is in the 10 minute box when you get it

"[SIZE=medium]But let’s admit it, there are those moments when you end up feeling embarrassed because you had forgotten to get yourself properly ready both inside and out. "[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PROPERLY READY - BOTH INSIDE AND OUT????  I am giggling like crazy over that statement and then the latest box called [/SIZE]"Before Special Day"!!

hahahaha

you have to tell us what is in the 10 minute box when you get it

"[SIZE=medium]But let’s admit it, there are those moments when you end up feeling embarrassed because you had forgotten to get yourself properly ready both inside and out. "[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PROPERLY READY - BOTH INSIDE AND OUT????  I am giggling like crazy over that statement and then the latest box called [/SIZE]"Before Special Day"!!

hahahaha
Bahahahha oh girl.  I will tell the world.  I have to know.  I just- I gotta see it firsthand.

they are so much cheaper and better size and value than uk boxes ,so far i have stopped 5 box subs for memebox.
I have stopped some too. looking at stopping a couple more too. btw i blame you for me buying another box because otherwise i have to admit i am weak willed

I only just received the email telling me the shipment details in the afternoon...but I had already received the package earlier today! I guess Express Shipping only takes 1 day haha

OMG there are 6 new boxes 3 with scent themes rose, baby powder and grapefruit. The other 3 are color themes red, orange and blue. All of them are $15 I think I will be skipping these though

I just logged into their site to check if there was shipping info for my boxes that should have shipped yesterday (none yet, of course!! grr) but there are some new boxes! Colorboxes and Scentboxes..... oh the intrigue. And only 15$!

5-14-20149-39-21AM.png

this looks sexy ho hurmmm...and $15! wonder what will be inside??

but it is only 3-4 items deluxe/full-sized...shud i? shud i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh - no that is for me - I've already purchased two boxes - I WANT this grapefruit one - it is calling me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I need another coupon or more memepoints
I've used mine up too yesterday on the bundle. oh gosh more points pls!!~ haha  :laughno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I wonder what will be in these new boxes! Maybe nail polish/lip products for colorbox and perfume vials for scentbox? But then is there a baby-powder scented perfume?!

I am very curious!

Latest posts

Back