Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stuck to my guns.  The only box I told myself I wanted to buy was #14.  I got that.  I'm glad I had the points, and thank you @@MissJexie for sharing the code!!

I successfully resisted the 10 Minute Box, the Office Essentials box, and the restocked Green Tea box (which looks so good... I want that spoiler!).

I stuck to my guns.  The only box I told myself I wanted to buy was #14.  I got that.  I'm glad I had the points, and thank you @@MissJexie for sharing the code!!

I successfully resisted the 10 Minute Box, the Office Essentials box, and the restocked Green Tea box (which looks so good... I want that spoiler!).
Same here, everytime Memebox releases a new box, I go into my room and look at my stash of products that are not even open, and than I'm good. lol I mean its tempting, but I have to look at the bigger picture, sometimes I have to meditate lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got boxes #14-#16.

I love the regular Memeboxes more than alot of the SuperBoxes
I'm thinking about that too! I want the regular boxes but I am moving countries for my internship lol~~ 

Gotta grab what I can that ships in a month or so. Hmmm... *internal dilemmas (again)*

I just got boxes #14-#16.

I love the regular Memeboxes more than alot of the SuperBoxes
I absolutely agree.  I like the variety and I think we get more product for the amount of money we spend.  And for me personally, I just prefer sample sizes.  

I'm thinking about that too! I want the regular boxes but I am moving countries for my internship lol~~ 

Gotta grab what I can that ships in a month or so. Hmmm... *internal dilemmas (again)*
I absolutely agree.  I like the variety and I think we get more product for the amount of money we spend.  And for me personally, I just prefer sample sizes.  
Agreed, the memebox global ones are by far thee BEST!!! You know your not going to get duplicates and there only 23$ bucks, and fresh new batches of different items!

Thank you for sharing!  I purchased Memebox #14 and the Memebox for Hair & Body.  I'm so excited, can't wait.  Memebox is addictive.   

Standard shipping from Memebox only takes 1 week and 3 days for me, Pretty good since its almost half way around the world!

Fess up please. How many? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have 17 coming in May and June =\...

Yet none of those are the regular meme global..and right now I'm fighting the urge to get 14-16..especially with the points and codes. These ship later so I won't be in withdrawal after June...

I should go look at what I have now on my shelf..

Me too, the sample sizes that memebox gives are fantastic. I've been using the Tea Tree Essence twice a day for a month, and I'm only about a third of the way through. If they were any bigger, I'd never use them up. Although, if that was the case, I probably wouldn't feel the need to sign my paychecks over to Memebox every month...

It's my husband's job to talk me out of buying anymore boxes this year (I want the 14-16 bundle, and I've told him to stop me from buying any others since I have 7 on the way) but I feel like he's going to crack. I do some mean sad puppy eyes.

i think you should all buy all the boxes , yes i am enabling you all, if only because if you buy more boxes i won't look half as bad as i do looking at the spread sheet listing boxes up to october already bought.  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think you should all buy all the boxes , yes i am enabling you all, if only because if you buy more boxes i won't look half as bad as i do looking at the spread sheet listing boxes up to october already bought. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol I have a spreadsheet too....the only way for me to keep track of what I've got

I have 17 coming in May and June =\...

Yet none of those are the regular meme global..and right now I'm fighting the urge to get 14-16..especially with the points and codes. These ship later so I won't be in withdrawal after June...

I should go look at what I have now on my shelf..
How fun! You win.

You truly are a meme addict @

Latest posts

Back