Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was waiting around for another code I could use, as they ALWAYS seem to come out with a new box/deal/coupon/discount the day AFTER I make a purchase!

However I have been eyeing the 10 Minute Box for a while now. As a blogger it's just too weird to pass up LOL. Also I loved the Hair and Body box (a nice change from all the skincare!) so the second one is definitely being purchased!

Memebox also sent me Global #9 to review (seems a little late?) along with a few of those weird hair syringe things to do a giveaway with, so that was nice. I also got a slip saying I missed a box from USPS on th same day that box #9 came DHL....weird.

Either way, I am SO excited to finally find out what is in that 10 Minute Box. And now that the office lady box has come out that one is also super intriguing to me! HAHA...I always love the weird boxes!
Yay code!!! Been waiting. And yup, got that 10 Minute one too when it came out. Too intriguing and I love scents. I'm sure there would be something along the line thats scented  :wub:

I hope you get that soon~ Curious what you would think of the masque and stuff. 

I got My a:t Black Tea lifting cream today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they also gave me some samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DSCN1195.JPG

DSCN1220.JPG
So cute!

The hair steam mask works a treat . I used it pep my hair up as it was lack lustre and was leaving it 2 months to salon my hair. It was amazing popped my colour good. It cleaned out the oils and gunk in my scalp I found my hair was super soft and I have fine hair and kept running my fingers through it. I liked that it took a week before it needed washing . It super conditioned my scalp and hair will buy some more

The hair steam mask works a treat . I used it pep my hair up as it was lack lustre and was leaving it 2 months to salon my hair. It was amazing popped my colour good. It cleaned out the oils and gunk in my scalp I found my hair was super soft and I have fine hair and kept running my fingers through it. I liked that it took a week before it needed washing . It super conditioned my scalp and hair will buy some more
gotta agree. although it was fun getting my waist + length hair under it

Just broke a no spend and two months of no memebox shopping (except $5 minibox) by buying office essentials... but am a housewife... go figure
Hahaha well I am sure most items of the box are not so "office-exclusive"! 

Apart from the tea bags and sanitary napkins, the Korean version of the box looks very nice! 

It's probably a good box to get if the global version is something similar :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahaha well I am sure most items of the box are not so "office-exclusive"! 

Apart from the tea bags and sanitary napkins, the Korean version of the box looks very nice! you g

It's probably a good box to get if the global version is something similar :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
you got a link for the korean one, please?

I bought the hair & body 2, and the office box - I don't feel bad though because I used the money given to me for Mother's Day to buy boxes - guilt free shopping is awesome! Lol

my card has been blocked as  the card details have been stolen and being used in canada, I'm careless till a new one comes, i couldn't even pay my wages into the bank, you will just have to buy all the memeboxes  in the next few days while i sit and watch. 

and the bank blocked my card at the weekend but paypal took payment of the office box yesterday no issue due to paypal, memebox is not the issue with my card that has been confirmed ,

i will sit back and watch memebox bring out 12 boxes now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my card has been blocked as  the card details have been stolen and being used in canada, I'm careless till a new one comes, i couldn't even pay my wages into the bank, you will just have to buy all the memeboxes  in the next few days while i sit and watch. 

and the bank blocked my card at the weekend but paypal took payment of the office box yesterday no issue due to paypal, memebox is not the issue with my card that has been confirmed ,

i will sit back and watch memebox bring out 12 boxes now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh dear. not great. do they know where the leak occurrred?

oh dear. not great. do they know where the leak occurrred?
no they can't say but i was shown the computer screen , i think that if looking back through payments and issues last week and other things its one of 2 boxes.thank god not petit vour or nerd block , i not impressed at all, now to wait for a new card,then log onto so many sites and change card details ,its gonna take ages.and its strongly indicated the card was blocked for one certain box but all others have gone through fine, flipping water bill needs paying on the 15th. thank god bills have gone out ,so paypal is safe as it is a go between yet my actual bank card details logged in on site are stolen and i never store them either some company has been naughty taking and storing,

no they can't say but i was shown the computer screen , i think that if looking back through payments and issues last week and other things its one of 2 boxes.thank god not petit vour or nerd block , i not impressed at all, now to wait for a new card,then log onto so many sites and change card details ,its gonna take ages.and its strongly indicated the card was blocked for one certain box but all others have gone through fine, flipping water bill needs paying on the 15th. thank god bills have gone out ,so paypal is safe as it is a go between yet my actual bank card details logged in on site are stolen and i never store them either some company has been naughty taking and storing,
sounds bad but just glad its not nerdblock as i have a few boxes from them. you seen their horrorblock?

sounds bad but just glad its not nerdblock as i have a few boxes from them. you seen their horrorblock?
yes i have so excited and i checked , a friend has also had her card done, it may be another subscription as well, the bank have phoned well fraud squad to say another company has shown up on my account flagged as dodgy , this ties in with friends subscription as they shipped at the weekend and is quarterly.

Latest posts

Back