Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume because of that
I've just seen the posts are locked and both after I comment have I done some thing wrong.(looks both ways to see who is spying in me.) I just figured it was staff since they popped up and now they sponsor MUT it was kind of Obs it was gonna happen. Tis a shame I quite liked going to the thread to read about the new things

memebox just came up with 2 more new boxes! I cant keep up. anyway. there is a contest on their facebook so join in everyone. who knows we might win a superbox :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hoping the office lady box will be like in there Korean site . I still want a sun box though memebox so I can feel really summer ready.

At least they are $23!

Office Essentials... I wonder what crazy theme is next! Although, this theme isn't really too crazy. I seriously wish they released at least one spoiler with some of these boxes, because I haven't a clue what could be in half of them. 

At least they are $23!

Office Essentials... I wonder what crazy theme is next! Although, this theme isn't really too crazy. I seriously wish they released at least one spoiler with some of these boxes, because I haven't a clue what could be in half of them. 
read the last statement on the office essentials

"[SIZE=medium]Just place our Office Lady Box in your drawer, and you’ll be prepared for any possible occasions and feminine emergencies at work ;)"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]lol[/SIZE]

I just ordered the office box. And looking. At the Korean box version it seems good another must . Wipes. Balms and I bought it knowing it ships end of June so that is entirely justified. I got the 1 st hair and body box so I will sit no2 out . And I entered Facebook comp as I would love the derma box to share with my son

My work emergencies:

Allergies = teary eyes = need eyeliner touchup (this can also involve makeup remover)

Dry skin like whoa! Moisturizer time!

Hair refresher to remove smell of lunchtime smoke (cigarettes, burning wood, food, etc.)

Lip balm lip balm lip balm

Emery board to smooth broken nail until I can redo my mani

Hand cream because HANDLING ALL THE PAPER

Powder for shininess

That's just off the top of my head. And a tiptoe through my existing office survival kit!

Yea that person ( jaeeun1223) who started the New releases -  Memebox thread is def an employee of Memebox..... I started to wonder a while ago  as well.. I even pm'd the person... but didnt want to call them out in public about it.I COULD be wrong, but something was fishy
Memebox is a sponsor of MakeupTalk. I'm waiting for clarification from @@Director if that is indeed our advertiser.

My work emergencies:

Allergies = teary eyes = need eyeliner touchup (this can also involve makeup remover)

Dry skin like whoa! Moisturizer time!

Hair refresher to remove smell of lunchtime smoke (cigarettes, burning wood, food, etc.)

Lip balm lip balm lip balm

Emery board to smooth broken nail until I can redo my mani

Hand cream because HANDLING ALL THE PAPER

Powder for shininess

That's just off the top of my head. And a tiptoe through my existing office survival kit!
Hahah thats basically my emergency list as well.

I have this too in my cart...should I? should I? *internal conflicts* 

Liked the first one. Although didn't love it all but thats the first $23 after a looong list of superboxes. Uh. Codes would've made this easier. Just sayin'.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahah thats basically my emergency list as well.

I have this too in my cart...should I? should I? *internal conflicts*

Liked the first one. Although didn't love it all but thats the first $23 after a looong list of superboxes. Uh. Codes would've made this easier. Just sayin'. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I had the same views on hair and beauty box so I will let someone else buy it. But the office box sounds a good locker or bag stash that is why I picked that

Last edited by a moderator:
since I have no idea how you did that, do you have a direct link to the honey box over at the korean site?  thank you so much!!
Ohhh I just randomly clicked on that mini Korean flag and got there ! Saved it in as bookmark so I need not navigate there all the time. They didn't have a honey box I think... But I'm jealous they had some other cool stuff. Check it out! Thats where I compiled the probables for some of the box predictions.

Edit: the memebox tab is the one with a small speech bubble on top of it. The next one is skincare and 5th is makeup. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back