Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Realised that all the 3 new boxes ship on the same day...maybe they should space it out. I feel like they are releasing so many boxes in one go >.< good and bad..i guess

I was given $20 for each of mine and my husbands 5 children to specifically spend on memeboxes for Mother's Day today. If they're onto it - clearly I have a problem. Plus my 2 yo saw a memebox sitting in the table and said " mummies to a memebox full of makeup" that was a haha and an uh oh moment all at once haha

It seems like a lot of people are meme'd out. The thrill is over and there is no mass purchasing of boxes. I wish Memebox would release spoilers for each box. Otherwise, we end up blind buying, thus buying less. Not doing so is such a strange move.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on a non essentials no buy atm and have a stash to use so not bought for a while. waiting for a sun protection box tbh 

It seems like a lot of people are meme'd out. The thrill is over and there is no mass purchasing of boxes. I wish Memebox would release spoilers for each box. Otherwise, we end up blind buying, thus buying less. Not doing so is such a strange move.
I agree. They need to post spoilers for all these super boxes if they want them to sell. I'm not buying them because I've already bought over 20 boxes and I need to stop. But spoilers would make it harder to resist!

I'm hoping memebox #14 goes up soon because that is what I want. I took a gamble and went with the honey super box because I love honey products. I haven't really been impressed by what I have seen for the Superboxes given the price so I have stayed away from them. Once #5 comes, I will have 3 Lucky boxes and a few duplicates so I need to get into some other stuff. I hummed and hawed over #13 a little too long and missed out so I want to get my hands on a regular memebox..... Or maybe some re-releases for ones I have missed.... I'd be okay with that. I am loving the products I have received so I would like to build my collection up.

I was given $20 for each of mine and my husbands 5 children to specifically spend on memeboxes for Mother's Day today. If they're onto it - clearly I have a problem. Plus my 2 yo saw a memebox sitting in the table and said " mummies to a memebox full of makeup" that was a haha and an uh oh moment all at once haha
I am jealous..making me want kids. I told my fiancée about your $20 per children memebox fund. He said that is the way to do it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So doesn't Memebox #11 or #12 ship soon? I can't remember which one I bought but I think its shipping soon. I hope so, I need some new goodies to play with!

#10 ships on Tuesday!!  Eeee!!

And I think I'm getting #11, too, so on May 24 I have two mini boxes and #11 shipping!  Maybe they'll expedite them and I'll get #11 before I even get #10 :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't browsed all of the topics yet, but anybody tried the Psy Mask yet?

I'm so weird that the song Gangnam Style resonates in my head whenever I stalk the MemeBox forum.
LOL I think of the song each time I call my cat Psy (short for Psycho Cat because that cat is cray cray).

has anyone heard of gmarket? apparently they sell a lot of korean skincare and makeup products on that site at reasonable prices...
gmarket is like an online superstore. Considering that idols such as G-dragon (love him btw) are their promotional tools, they are pretty reliable. I mean there is no way YG would let GD promote gmarket if it wasnt reputable.

gahhhhhhgggg...I've resisted so long for any meme box.  But that honey one is calling to me..

it is on sale for 29.00..........................................

so, I just pulled the trigger on my first meme box....and it doesn't ship until June 3rd!  argghhhhh....

Latest posts

Back