Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't we all want the fountain of youth. The products that makes my skin perfect. Though, I have to say Tatcha is the closest products I found that did the trick, but the price is rather high.
At what age would you suggest to start using Tatcha products? They do seem quite expensive though...

yep, I thought the same. Even the previous sales for the line with moringa seed. It was super cheap but I can't justify buying something from a mysterious brand altogether. At least a more detailed description would be nice.

Anyone experiencing withdrawals yet? Memeboxes always do not ship between 2-12 (first two weeks) of the month and with the current efflux of $38.99 boxes, I couldn't get more. So yeah, I'm kinda restless.
no withdrawal here 4 more boxes have turned up today ,from the easter and mayday bank holidays hold ups, and more in the post and a few shipping next week.i would love a breather.

i won't buy from the memestore for items ,plenty of korean brands ships to the uk for cheaper.

I've never purchased anything on gmarket before nor do I buy my stuff on ebay...I usually get my stuff at local online shops which provide free shipping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know postage is quite cheap in Hong Kong, I wonder if it's worth buying them here and selling them overseas?
There are plenty of online sellers located at Korea and ship directly from Korea to the US, Europe etc, Plus many of the HK online shops inflated the prices as well. Probably your price has to be more competitive than the Korean sellers or you provide stellar CS for getting ahead.

There's a separate thread for Asian/Korean product discussion so you might want to bring your topic over there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131289-koreanasian-beauty-and-skincare-talk/

Now back to memebox. On one hand the new superboxes look good and i only have minibox 2 to receive in the coming future; on another hand i was so spoiled by the points and codes that it now seems uneasy to buy a box without discount... Ugh lol!

Now back to memebox. On one hand the new superboxes look good and i only have minibox 2 to receive in the coming future; on another hand i was so spoiled by the points and codes that it now seems uneasy to buy a box without discount... Ugh lol!
Haha ikr. Student on a budget here~ *waves at meme* I think they dont need poor chaps like me since their boxes are doing so well already? 

NEW ARRIVALS: Mustaev
We are introducing professional makeup products designed by makeup artists in "Cheongdam " district in Seoul, known as the beauty mecca of Korea.

This weekend only, we are offering 50% points rewards for every purchase of Mustaev products. Even better, there are 2 other offers for you. Check it out!

I added two items to my cart to see the point value and total came to 102$ and it gave me 47 memepoints

So I'm heading to the Face Shop tomorrow... what do I NEEEEED to get?  I'm already loading up on sheet face masks.  I'm thinking about a anti-aging sleep pack or something, but I'm not really sure of their price points, and I won't have a ton of money to spend.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm heading to the Face Shop tomorrow... what do I NEEEEED to get?  I'm already loading up on sheet face masks.  I'm thinking about a anti-aging sleep pack or something, but I'm not really sure of their price points, and I won't have a ton of money to spend.
There chia seed line is really good.

Wait so 50% points in rewards basically means 50% off... 

Oh so tempting...

*search reviews online*
I know right? More memebox points means more meme points means more reasons to buy memebox. I haven't purchased a memebox since the snail one.

I am OBSESSED with Tatcha! Recently I did a whole series of reviews on their products, and now their Moisture Rich Silk Cream is my HG.
I remember I got the free sample from the blog entry you did a while back! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used their cleansing oil and it is amazing!! If only I could afford to buy such expensive stuff, I would stick with Tatcha for sure!

Definitely a trap! Lol sounds so tempting with all those points back. They really know how tempt us.

I would get some but the shipping for meme box items is crazy and I refuse to spend $70 just to get free shipping ><
Yeah, the shipping is what keeps me from buying too much.  So it's probably a good thing!

I find it funny they have those secret key eye patches for $40. That's totally overpriced. RubyRuby/RoseRose Sells them for under $15, lol. You can buy 3x the amount elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it funny they have those secret key eye patches for $40. That's totally overpriced. RubyRuby/RoseRose Sells them for under $15, lol. You can buy 3x the amount elsewhere.
yeah. they just want use to use coupon codes and those points off. probably. or make more money.

My tony moly box came today! I think it was totally worth it, but I had one item come damaged and it leaked. Hoping cs responds pretty fast because if they give me points I might need that fermented superbox!

Latest posts

Back