Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa what more superbox releases? Definitely having a hard time to catch up.... !

I wonder if the All-in-one superbox is another makeup-only superbox?

Probably a lucky superbox soon haha! Really hard to resist! Really interesting in the All-In-One Superbox though! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Okay. I just purchased the All-In-One and the Gangnam box lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really curious about products which are 2-in-1 or even 3-in-1! Can't wait to see what the all-in-one box brings! I think i would purchase them all if i could TT.TT 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man. I also love honey in products. But what could possibly be in it? Definitely a honey-based sheet mask. Maybe this Royal Honey Hydro Essence? A honey sleeping pack, perhaps -- CNP Labs makes a propolis pack. They'll have a honey scrub, probably. Since Memebox loves mists so much, maybe something like this? And of course, they'll probably throw in the Vita Propolis ampoule.

It's a pass for me, since I've gotta save me some money and I've got plenty of raw honey at home, anyway.

I wonder what's in the Dermocosmetics box? Are Korean derms any better or worse than American derms?

Oh man. I also love honey in products. But what could possibly be in it? 
I was investigating too when you posted.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is fun!

It's time for my predictions once again~ (as investigated from their sister site in Korean)

Don' t take my word for it though. 

Honey superbox

No more LJH propolis ampoule as it appeared so many times! Urgh. Maybe the Carestory propolis 100 ampoule instead...

Probably wonderuci's D.H.B cream

Secret key's honey bee line (probably the spot cream)

Lacvert sheet honey nutrition mask

Liolle's Bee my Honey sleeping pack 

Lally's propolis pore soap

If they are generous, they might include 5-6 items, totaling about $60. 

All-in-one 

Meaning 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 products. Sounds interesting! Defo made for make-up enthusiasts on-the-go, those who don't want to carry tons of makeup in their handbags.

Maybe the Face It radiance concealer dual veil.

Since the Cheekroom lip and cheek pods are in the picture, those might be included. Hopefully not 2 or more products from the brand cheekroom that was unsold during it's promo sales. Just my personally 2 cents though; coz some might actually appreciate a dual gloss from this brand. 

If they would release a spoiler that has TCFS's dinoplatz line (esp the CC cream with concealer), I am so getting this box! Or maybe two of them LOL.

A multicream/balm or CC cream that can be used as both a base or highlighter. 

Probably also a mist makeup fixer that can dual as moisturizing mist and fixer.

As usual, superboxes with full-sized makeup may be a little lacking in terms of volume... 

Dermocosmetics- sort of their holy grail drugstore beauty products

Gosh this is difficult to predict. I am not sure what's their Avene/ La roche posay but if I would guess, I would exclude those individual brands like Etude/ TFS and go for the more toned-down or non-commercialized bottles. 

Since the brands Verite (another new one from amore pacific!), S.N. and Dr.Tree are all over their site, I won't be surprised if they included a few products from these brand. 

Maybe, and just maybe Iope. I love this brand, and it is super expensive! Would definitely love some spoilers for this box.

So I've just got Dermocosmetics SB. My skin is rather 'difficult' so that's the type of stuff I'm really interested in.

I've never purchased anything on gmarket before nor do I buy my stuff on ebay...I usually get my stuff at local online shops which provide free shipping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know postage is quite cheap in Hong Kong, I wonder if it's worth buying them here and selling them overseas?
Personally I prefer the 'Standard Shipping' vs Express, mostly because when items ship Express they typically require a signature and I'm never home during the day to sign for them. I've read from some of the folks on the forum will pre-emptively leave DHL a note when they are not home. I have not tried this with DHL specifically but I did do this once for FedEX (they offer a way to print a page from their website and sign that page if you will be out when a certain type of parcel arrives) but the delivery guy didn't even see it hanging on the door knob. Yea, go figure.

Luckily, I live in NE USA and so far, the Memeboxes shipped Standard have been taking about 7-10 days to arrive. I don't mind waiting a few more days to know that I don't need to be home to accept them.
after my very first box that was delivered by DHL and I wasnt home to sign I signed the card they left after that shipment all other shipments via DHL have been left on the doorstep requiring no signature. Its kinda nice not having to be worried that I wont be home and them having to redeliver.I am trying very hard not to buy any more bboxes for a while. Even if there are 3 new boxes that are $10 off. I have so many subscription boxes that are sitting around and I have no reason to buy more. I am going to get a bunch of goodies together from Glossybox, Ipsy, Memebox and Popsugar and start listing on Ebay.i need to scale back a ton. I literally have at least 50 boxes full (glossybox and memebox size) of stuff that I need to get rid of.

So I've just got Dermocosmetics SB. My skin is rather 'difficult' so that's the type of stuff I'm really interested in.
I was tempted but it reads as though European products could be in as ( best loved products by Koreans) I just slung the all in one box in. The trolley and payed for that . The dermo box needs a spoiler I feel or some brands hinted more

Wow, they're really piling it on with the superboxes at the moment. I reckon there could be some Skin Food products in the Honey superbox, they've had the Royal Honey Hydro gel in the shop for a while now. I've had some Skin Food honey samples before and been really tempted to buy afterwards, they're super lush.

I think the reason we are not seing the $23 memebox are because they can sell the basic ones as naked boxes now ,they know they have a market for them. And then there are the limited edition boxes and then superboxes. Global memeboxes many bought the 11-13 or 11-16 bundles and as they are dated one a month no rush to release the single

Version early.i wish they would just write a better description on the boxes of even the brands we can then wait for the the suprise of the item. I would rather a box st $29 or $39 than $69 loke the one of the superboxes was

I just won a few paintings at an estate auction  :blink: So I'm going to have to pass on the new boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol I'm broke.

doing the same.. my poor pocket..

p/s is that your husky (pic)?? omg he/she is so adorable!! must resist!!  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
He is even more adorable when I adopted him at 4 months old. He was such a cute puppy at 43lbs. I still cannot believe his previous owner abandon him because he was too big. Now he is 9 years old and 110 lbs.

He is even more adorable when I adopted him at 4 months old. He was such a cute puppy at 43lbs. I still cannot believe his previous owner abandon him because he was too big. Now he is 9 years old and 110 lbs.
Oh my...I wish I could see that. Puppies grow so fast in a good home!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Previous owner's loss imo.

I will get a shiba inu and a husky once I move to my new house. So excited!~

I'm not buying anything else until #14 goes up for sale as a single.
I'm waiting to buy that for someone too! And codes. I'm addicted to codes.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back