Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do they put in big names in their boxes?  Like sulwhasoo?  that is a korean company and they have a few products that have honey in them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I went for the honey box because I have the feeling ipsy will let me down and not give me my honey hey take it off mask :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
do they put in big names in their boxes?  Like sulwhasoo?  that is a korean company and they have a few products that have honey in them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I went for the honey box because I have the feeling ipsy will let me down and not give me my honey hey take it off mask :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They have put some mid-range brands in (like Dr Jart, IOPE), but I doubt you're gonna find sulwhasoo in there!

Haha! The honey one is so tempting..mm..sweet sweet honey! But i already purchased the All-In-One :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, the fermented box is now sold out! 

Errr...I'm still waffling on the honey box.  I don't really need more products but I really like this theme.

There is a spoiler up for the green tea box! Figured I'd post here, too, since some might not follow the spoiler thread.

So, I'm a failure at the whole self-control thing and ordered both the dermo cosmetics superbox and the honey superbox. Really, I just meant to order the honey one, but then I read the description of the dermo cosmetics one and since my skin is a bit angry right now, it sounded nice... Haha.

By the by, I tried the Gokmul Care creamy cleansing mask last night as a mask and... let's just say when they say to leave it on for a minute, they mean ONE MINUTE. I think I might have left mine on for like 2 minutes or so, since I didn't count the application time, but my skin was pretty irritated and red in certain spots afterwards. Luckily, everything seems back to normal today except for my chin, which feels pretty rough and itchy. Oddly enough, I really liked the smell. It smelled like something I'd want to eat! Hahah. I guess that's because I like mung bean paste and I think that's one of the main ingredients. Very nutty and earthy and toasty smelling, to me. Not sure if I should give this stuff another chance, just using it as a scrub or cleanser? Or if I should pass it on to a friend? Or toss it?

I was thinking about buying another few boxes but when I looked at the shipping schedule I have 10 more boxes being shipped in may and than x3 more for #11 #12 #13 + the #10 in May. :blink: That's definately enough products to last me until next year and Christmas will be here in no time.

I was thinking about buying another few boxes but when I looked at the shipping schedule I have 10 more boxes being shipped in may and than x3 more for #11 #12 #13 + the #10 in May. :blink: That's definately enough products to last me until next year and Christmas will be here in no time.
ah yes may has gone loopy for boxes 4 this week then 6 more at the end of may ,I'm glad all the new boxes are now for june:)I'm globally boxed till october so I'm only buying boxes that really speak to me now and ones i can work out will be good.

This is not a memebox item, but I thought it applied!

I visited my local tonymoly store today because I was so obsessed after seeing the boxes. I went for cute, and got the two appletox products and got a sample of the tomatox. score!! haha

I tried out the green appletox peeling cream scrub and my face is so soft. I mean BABY BUTT SOFT. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I can't stop touching my face (bad!). It is a definite rebuy. I used the red appletox honey cream after and it left my face lightly moisturized and smelling like apples. A bit sticky though. I haven't used the tomatox yet. Saving that for a rainy day.

Cute huh? I love the names. not my pic

appletoxduo.jpg

@ I've used the appletox too and loved it! The packaging is a bonus.

Anyways, we are going to have a load of shipments coming our way all this week and next, ladies!

I'm so excited. Even for the boxes I didn't buy lol~

(expand for this week's schedule)

BOXES FOR MAY
Nakedboxes #10-15: Start shipping on May 9th
Memebox #10: Start shipping on May13th
Memebox from Nature: Shipping May 13th
Superbox #8: by Missha: Shipping May 13th
Superbox #10- Snail edition : Start shipping May 16th
Luckybox #5: Start shipping date: May 16th

Yea that person ( jaeeun1223) who started the New releases -  Memebox thread is def an employee of Memebox..... I started to wonder a while ago  as well.. I even pm'd the person... but didnt want to call them out in public about it.I COULD be wrong, but something was fishy

Yea that person ( jaeeun1223) who started the New releases -  Memebox thread is def an employee of Memebox..... I started to wonder a while ago  as well.. I even pm'd the person... but didnt want to call them out in public about it.I COULD be wrong, but something was fishy
I thought so too and thought I was the only one who suspected so. Dayumm.. spies everywhere haha.  <_<

Its not confirmed but why are the topics locked? 

I thought so too and thought I was the only one who suspected so. Dayumm.. spies everywhere haha.  <_<

Its not confirmed but why are the topics locked? 
I assume because of that

Latest posts

Back