Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
geebus. They took it down few minutes after we saw it. Maybe someone took a screenshot? How about those who ordered?  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

celebrating the 200th post of meme-analysis. 

dance_gif_by_kawaii_kekki-d5yvsvr.gif

i'm total derp when it comes to a skincare addiction.

omg if there is a memeblacklist, I might on top of it lol.

geebus. They took it down few minutes after we saw it. Maybe someone took a screenshot? How about those who ordered? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

celebrating the 200th post of meme-analysis.

dance_gif_by_kawaii_kekki-d5yvsvr.gif

i'm total derp when it comes to a skincare addiction.

omg if there is a memeblacklist, I might on top of it lol.
I see what you mean it been take. Off the website I know a fair few have ordered this box like myself so now what . No email been recieved and payment went through

I'm hoping the office lady box will be like in there Korean site . I still want a sun box though memebox so I can feel really summer ready.
Is that one already sold out? Im looking at their website but could not find it. All I can see for a new box is the hair and body 2

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was waiting around for another code I could use, as they ALWAYS seem to come out with a new box/deal/coupon/discount the day AFTER I make a purchase!

However I have been eyeing the 10 Minute Box for a while now. As a blogger it's just too weird to pass up LOL. Also I loved the Hair and Body box (a nice change from all the skincare!) so the second one is definitely being purchased!

Memebox also sent me Global #9 to review (seems a little late?) along with a few of those weird hair syringe things to do a giveaway with, so that was nice. I also got a slip saying I missed a box from USPS on th same day that box #9 came DHL....weird.

Either way, I am SO excited to finally find out what is in that 10 Minute Box. And now that the office lady box has come out that one is also super intriguing to me! HAHA...I always love the weird boxes!

Also in case anyone is making an order soon, Memebox sent me a coupon code for my readers, so I figured I'd share it here. (It's not my referral link/code so I do not profit in any way fro this code being used)

36Q1JG ( Gives $3 off at checkout)
Thank you for the code. It worked! I just ordered the Hair & Body v.2. I looooved the first one.

Thank you for the code. It worked! I just ordered the Hair & Body v.2. I looooved the first one.
Awesome, glad it worked for ya! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I loved the first one too! I enjoyed the break from the piles and piles of Korean Skincare I have LOL. The conditioner has become part of my regular routine. I still haven't tried the hair mask in the packet yet, but I think I might use it this week!

Awesome, glad it worked for ya! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I loved the first one too! I enjoyed the break from the piles and piles of Korean Skincare I have LOL. The conditioner has become part of my regular routine. I still haven't tried the hair mask in the packet yet, but I think I might use it this week!
Same here. I use the conditioner frequently and really love it. So much so I purchased the Hair Superbox. And agree about the "break" from skincare. I have so much skincare piled up I will never get through it. So this gives me two new categories to 'hoard". :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let us know how the steam mask works for you. I haven't tried mine yet either!

Latest posts

Back