Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i have so excited and i checked , a friend has also had her card done, it may be another subscription as well, the bank have phoned well fraud squad to say another company has shown up on my account flagged as dodgy , this ties in with friends subscription as they shipped at the weekend and is quarterly.
hubby gets the t shirts from them and i get goodies.... cheaper than t shirrts from asda for him

no they can't say but i was shown the computer screen , i think that if looking back through payments and issues last week and other things its one of 2 boxes.thank god not petit vour or nerd block , i not impressed at all, now to wait for a new card,then log onto so many sites and change card details ,its gonna take ages.and its strongly indicated the card was blocked for one certain box but all others have gone through fine, flipping water bill needs paying on the 15th. thank god bills have gone out ,so paypal is safe as it is a go between yet my actual bank card details logged in on site are stolen and i never store them either some company has been naughty taking and storing,
Oh My goodness!!! How is that possible?? You're cards details we're taken, due to subbing to a sub box??

Last edited by a moderator:
the fermented box and the before special day got restocked!! also the gangnam box as well.

prob by one where you link up the credit card details for direct debit,i do for a few boxes , usually i use paypal ,if the company is hacked all the customers payment details are taken  and used,3 other people have been called from there banks today ,one was used for australia, so i think more people will be caught up in this.

happy my bank auto flag and fraud squad block payments till they have phoned you personally, but i am cardless till new one arrives. 

that is why paypal is safer to use as they block via the bank and have flagged issues,if it is a card and say a weekend most banks would do nowt till monday, which is too late,

im glad that my bank stopped money going out and that is all i can ask as card is blocked, if we put them in a cashpoint machine in the uk it would of swallowed it and none the wiser.

lesson learnt.

Lorna, just in case, make sure you change all your passwords on all of your sub sites and e-mail accounts as well! That really sucks, and if you find out what site was compromised please tell the rest of us in case we also use it!

Naked box 15 doesn't look interesting at all... it's almost completely repeats from past Naked boxes. Better for my wallet, though! The Fermented box is up again, too.

prob by one where you link up the credit card details for direct debit,i do for a few boxes , usually i use paypal ,if the company is hacked all the customers payment details are taken  and used,3 other people have been called from there banks today ,one was used for australia, so i think more people will be caught up in this.

happy my bank auto flag and fraud squad block payments till they have phoned you personally, but i am cardless till new one arrives. 

that is why paypal is safer to use as they block via the bank and have flagged issues,if it is a card and say a weekend most banks would do nowt till monday, which is too late,

im glad that my bank stopped money going out and that is all i can ask as card is blocked, if we put them in a cashpoint machine in the uk it would of swallowed it and none the wiser.

lesson learnt.
I think you can correlate your bank account with the paypal one or just transfer some money to the paypal account and still buy new Memeboxes. You will not feel so hopeless seeing all those new boxes that are going to be on sale soon.

I just bought the before special day box since it got restocked. hm but the description for this box looks so similar to the night care box as well. Hopefully no repeats or anything. cos I ordered both boxes!!!

I see I now have 5 bonus Memepoints in my account. They expire on the 18th.

You may want to check your accounts to see if the Meme Fairy left something for you last night.

I am weak!  Give me five points, a three point code, and a bundle, and I am yours!  :rolleyes:
Ditto! No self control at all, ha! And I even ordered 4 boxes instead of 3. Picked up the Office Box, #14, Hair #2, and 10 Minute.

But I am limiting myself to just one big Meme order per month, instead of the two of three I have been doing. My "Past Orders" screen was an eye opener on where my $$ has been going lately! We'll see how long that lasts!

I honestly just want to get a good $23 (or below) box, and right now their shop is flooded with superboxes and vey limited choice of memeboxes! I am gonna wait and see if anything better comes up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But for those who want to get a superbox, it’s probably a good time to do so with the points! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

blarg, should have waited until today to buy the office lady box, because now I have 6 points (1 for the gokmul  survey), and I could have gotten $9 off and not be tempted to buy another box. I can't let my 6 points go to waste! I just dunno what box to get. xD

i have 10 points to use up, in addition to the $3 coupon that someone very kindly posted here....wow that's 13 points to spend!!! but what should i spend it on? hmmm

So weak! I had an ebates payment in my paypal, so I got myself the box 14 through 16 bundle, the office lady memebox and hair and body #2... there should be a "memebox banned club". Have so many boxes in the mail now!

Memebox is trying to kill me.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they read this.  We've all be saying we are memeboxed out and then they send the email: "You can NEVER have enough Memeboxes!"

*goes to buy another Memebox*
Exactly! They read that we don't want to buy more boxes, so they give us points, so we buy more boxes! They're so slick.

Latest posts

Back