Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19 so far for may and june but i want 2 boxes once  my card arrives , and they may have a new box out again by that time, i am still awaiting a summer skincare sun box like the korean site had.

19 so far for may and june but i want 2 boxes once  my card arrives , and they may have a new box out again by that time, i am still awaiting a summer skincare sun box like the korean site had.
wow! that's a lot of stuff going your way  :laughno:

I only have 8 this and next month. 

wow! that's a lot of stuff going your way  :laughno:

I only have 8 this and next month. 
to be fair i am sharing some stuff with my 15 yr old son, the oily skin stuff, masks,pore stuff is really helpful,  ordered the pore box for him  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and i got the green tea box  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  but generally , its been good for the both of us these boxes .as i can get him using stuff.all though the recycle bin and the neighbours bin is full of  pink memeboxes again :drive:

to be fair i am sharing some stuff with my 15 yr old son, the oily skin stuff, masks,pore stuff is really helpful,  ordered the pore box for him  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and i got the green tea box  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  but generally , its been good for the both of us these boxes .as i can get him using stuff.all though the recycle bin and the neighbours bin is full of  pink memeboxes again :drive:
hahah~ lol thats a good plan. I too hope the green tea box is great!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I actually gave away the some stuff to my colleagues at the clinic as part of "skin care testing" and accidentally became an enabler introducing Korean skincare here lol. Also it's the summer months, so sample sizes from meme are awesome for travelling.  :flowers:

okay, please help!  Should I get the green tea or from nature box?????

they have spoilers up for both

green tea  - why are they calling this the "SUPERBOX #15: SNAIL EDITION's BREAK DOWN"  I thought it was green tea?  Not snail?

• [SIZE=medium]SPOILER #1[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35[/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]from nature[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=medium]"100% PURE PROPOLIS EXTRACT AMPOULE" [/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]All you need is just a single drop of this pure propolis extract to give your skin the deep hydration and youthful glow it deserves![/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]SPOILER #2[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]"LANOA NATURAL SOAP: SULFUR"[/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]This all-natural soap bar is made from sulfur, shea butter, chamomile, and lavender concentrations which is extremely gentle and effective for caring sensitive skin with low level of elasticity & immunity. [/SIZE]

I am leaning towards the green tea one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   But I thought I would ask the experts here first!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@biancardi its really individual, depending on skin type. If you have sensitive skin and no prrevious probs with green tea stuff, then green tea is awesome. if you are an organic skincare enthusiast and want to try a wider variety of products from different natural ingredients then maybe the nature one. If it was last weekend (when it was on sale for $29), I would have just suggested green tea right away! hehe.. 

I don't have sensitive skin, but oily skin - I read that that cleanser is good for both sensitive & oily skin types.  I have never used green tea products before (or at least if I have, I don't remember anything that caused issues)

they are priced the same.  I love natural products, but if the green tea is good for oily skin (that is what I need to find out from you all), that would be the box I would go for.

BTW - it states that it is "SUPERBOX #15: SNAIL EDITION's BREAK DOWN".  Is that a typo on their part?  I thought it was green tea?

its a typo green tea box , maybe go for this box then, it would be good for your skin

Superbox #15
Be the first to review this product

Our new Green Tea Box is precisely designed to share with you the long-cherished effects of green tea as a natural healing & purifying remedy. 

To bring the numerous health and beauty benefits of green tea to your beauty routine, we've included various selections of our favorite green tea beauty items!

Discover the secret to fresh, naturally glowing skin! 

SPOILER #1
RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35

This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin!

okay, please help!  Should I get the green tea or from nature box?????

they have spoilers up for both

green tea  - why are they calling this the "SUPERBOX #15: SNAIL EDITION's BREAK DOWN"  I thought it was green tea?  Not snail?

• [SIZE=medium]RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35[/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]from nature[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=medium]"100% PURE PROPOLIS EXTRACT AMPOULE" [/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]All you need is just a single drop of this pure propolis extract to give your skin the deep hydration and youthful glow it deserves![/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]SPOILER #2[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]"LANOA NATURAL SOAP: SULFUR"[/SIZE]
  •  
  • [SIZE=medium]This all-natural soap bar is made from sulfur, shea butter, chamomile, and lavender concentrations which is extremely gentle and effective for caring sensitive skin with low level of elasticity & immunity. [/SIZE]

I am leaning towards the green tea one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   But I thought I would ask the experts here first!!
Wth they added the LANOA sulfur soap AGAIN??! Omg, hey BunBunny, you want it?!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL. Ok that ticks me off! Why would they put a duplicate in a SUPERBOX!?? That's what Naked boxes and Luckyboxes are for!! We didn't pay 39$ to get a duplicate, sorry for my rant but I paid 54$ for this box, just to give me another soap!??

I had 10 points (5 for a newbie referral point thing, 5 for the special) + 3 points from Jexie (thank you!!) and the cost with shipping/handling is 32.99!!  (so the box was $26.00) Yeah!!  So excited as this is one that is shipping out soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wth they added the LANOA sulfur soap AGAIN??! Omg, hey BunBunny, you want it?!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL. Ok that ticks me off! Why would they put a duplicate in a SUPERBOX!?? That's what Naked boxes and Luckyboxes are for!! We didn't pay 39$ to get a duplicate, sorry for my rant but I paid 54$ for this box, just to give me another soap!??
I don't think the nature box is even a superbox, just a regular box, like how the Banila co box (not the superbox), was more expensive.

I think I'm done buying boxes for awhile, but I would be all over a perfume box. Anyone else? I loved that Rose mine one

Latest posts

Back