Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Mask Box #3.... I am really enjoying my masks fro box #2, so I figured I would order another one. This way maybe I could share some.....

@ - that didn't stop them for the first Luckyboxes. They have all been pretty much from the same few memeboxes. I don't see why they would need to wait to release more when all of the rest have been basically the same.

Of course it'd be a good idea to wait, but memebox doesn't exactly hold back on the box releases.

I'm guessing they probably won't wait although they should.  But only because most people who want luckyboxes have purchased one or two (or three *cough*) and likely won't want any more dupes.   Once they get more global Memeboxes out there will be more to pick from to put into a Luckybox.

I know I would instantly buy the first luckybox that came out with products from 8-11 in it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm guessing they probably won't wait although they should.  But only because most people who want luckyboxes have purchased one or two (or three *cough*) and likely won't want any more dupes.   Once they get more global Memeboxes out there will be more to pick from to put into a Luckybox.

I know I would instantly buy the first luckybox that came out with products from 8-11 in it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think they should, too. 

Oh well if they ever come up with luckyboxes from 8-11, I think I might not buy till they spoil it a little...too many landmine items (aka items I dont really want to see again) from 8 & 9. Like if I get the heart pore, psy mask (again) or vedacell I might cry..  :blush:

Lets hope the rest would be better...

Last edited by a moderator:
whimpering....they  have a foot box....ohnoz.....

and 5 meme points....

I am dying inside....oh damn.  just get the foot box!!! 

I feel guilty for still not ordering one! I have points, and I will allow myself to pay the difference for a box up to $39 (plus shipping), but I still don't see anything that grabs me. I guess I'll just continue to sit here patiently waiting for, like, peach or green or Alice in Wonderland or some other fun theme.

Latest posts

Back