Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the foot box - really excited for that.  I had $15 in points, so it'd be rude not to use them really

Staying far away from the waxing one.  I once attempted home eyebrow waxing; I heated the wax too hot and when I took it out of the microwave it splashed on my hand and I got 2nd degree burns

welcome to the club!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyone picking up the waxing box? didn't hear anyone remotely wanting it...  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so summer is $32, wax $29 and foot $23. *thinks*
LOL, no. I'm not buying a waxing box. That's probably the most random/weird theme they've had.

Staying far away from the waxing one.  I once attempted home eyebrow waxing; I heated the wax too hot and when I took it out of the microwave it splashed on my hand and I got 2nd degree burns
Omg that sounds painful!! I won't use anything heated for self-waxing really...

Wanted to do IPL but can't find the time/money for it. Have you ladies tried the razor with moisturizing bar? Lifesaver, really!

I am not a fan of the moisturizing bar, because I feel it gets in the way of a good close shave (now I sound like a commercial! lol).. I have found, over the many years of shaving and trying different products, the best thing for me to get a good shave without nics is to first use my mesh sponge with shower gel on my legs and other areas I want to shave and then use a foamy shaving cream - I use a man's shaving cream, as I have found that many women's products are now gels and I don't like gels - when I do find a ladies shaving cream, it is very expensive. 

I just buy the barbasol stuff for sensitive skin (because it is cheap) and it works for me!  

Information & images from Memebox.

Superbox #23

Get ready for summer with our Summer Box!

Discover the secret to an all day oil-free and fresh face, and protect your skin from the summer’s harmful UV rays with our ultimate Summer Box, which contains 5 to 6 full sized items and is priced at $32.

Be sure to boost your beauty bag with these innovative summer goodies that’ll sure make your summer the best summer yet! We promise.

Availability: In stock
$32.00
Superbox #24

Tired of the nicks and cuts from shaving with razors? Our Waxing Kit is filled with effortless hair removal products that are sure to minimize any waxing pain and discomfort that you may have experienced in the past!

Now that summer is knocking on our door, it’s time to bring out the waxing kit and other hair removal methods to tame your hair-y situation by the time you’re ready to hit the beach!

Say Goodbye to Hair with our Waxing Box which contains 4 to 5 full sized products and is priced at only $29.

$29.00
Superbox #25

Dive feet first into our ultra pampering and luxuriously moisturizing Foot Care Box!

Give your tired and exhausted feet a spa treatment right at your own home with daily foot treatments that provide moisture and hydration to dry and cracked feet. Slough away dry and rough spots and drench dry skin with skin-loving foot care products to hydrate and smooth!

This special Footcare Box is arranged with 4 to 5 full sized products and is priced at $23.

$23.00

Wow, I am going to be the WEIRDEST person here (and who ever EXISTED) but the waxing one sounds quite interesting... (Imagining what it'll be like, very interesting indeed), wouldn't MIND trying it. I know right, I sound like a really koo koo girl o_O

But anyways, I finally got a email from Memebox giving me my tracking number, YAY!!!! The only hard bit now, is to wait for my points to rack up (only have 7) then, get my box, and hopefully buy another one, (it most likely won't be the waxing one though) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

How do you guys get the codes, I don't even know what they look like. I'm probably not a good enough member to Memebox yet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The new boxes sound like fun.

Today I received Nakedbox #14 and #16, along with the Macaron Cushion and refill, Alight Pact and Sun Powder Pact.  My box also included a black lace clutch/crossbody and a pair of swatovski crystal sunglasses in a nice hard case.  I vaguely remember something on  the website about glasses.  Does anyone recall anything about the purse and sunglasses.

Oh great, memebox launched another 3 boxes while I was sleeping. Worst each give 5 memebox.

- milk box

- whole grain box

- oriental medicine box

I must resist. I already have so much products from the 9 boxes I received... Don't need more.

Oh great, memebox launched another 3 boxes while I was sleeping. Worst each give 5 memebox.

- milk box

- whole grain box

- oriental medicine box

I must resist. I already have so much products from the 9 boxes I received... Don't need more.
oh gawd....

I couldn't resist.  I used the meme bundle to get 5.00 bucks off and now I have 15 shiny meme points....please I have to stop reading this thread!   Is this how all of you got started?  It is an addiction, I tell ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
the 5 memepoints right? lol. i think i'll pass too. I already ordered too much!! But I still want more! must resist.
I know - PLUS milk, whole grains (ohh, exfoliators!!) and oriental medicine - how can I resist????

I now have SEVEN boxes and none in my hot little hands.  If I could JUST get one of them, perhaps I wouldn't buy so many - they are doing this on purpose!!! lol

I didnt know they will upgrade your shipping to express if you ordered 2 boxes to be shipped on the same day even though you only paid for standard shipping. Need to keep this in mind. Finally, 2 boxes will reach to me soon. I've been waiting forever for the standard shipping for my LB #4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt know they will upgrade your shipping to express if you ordered 2 boxes to be shipped on the same day even though you only paid for standard shipping. Need to keep this in mind. Finally, 2 boxes will reach to me soon. I've been waiting forever for the standard shipping for my LB #4.
I hope that happens with the 3 boxes I just ordered!!

WHoa...insanity!

Anyone thinks they might include the gokmul cleanser or something from the similar line into

this box?

I'm just having a mental breakdown if this keeps happening. *halts shopping and breathes*

Latest posts

Back