Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naah, I think once you use ANY of the $3 variation codes in May, none will work. 
Oh, sorry. Maybe it worked for me because I haven't used it. Now, decisions. Summerbox + Mask box or just Summerbox.  But if add the Mask box, I'll earn 7 points.  Lol!

Someone decide for me: Pore Superbox 2 or Milk Box?

I have 16 points! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Pore Superbox if you didn't already order the first one. Milk Box if you already ordered the first Pore Superbox (which I did).

Sprung for all three - Milk, Oriental Medicine and Whole Grains - and got them shipped for $44.99. I had 26 memepoints and promptly got 15 back, haha...

I wonder what the "Green Tea replacement" points were for? Hopefully not the spoiler item!

@@boxnewbie no problem! Thanks for googling though. I tried them all like a mad woman the other day :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@@elizabethrose ohh, color box color box!! Heads up, spoiler vid for the blue showed blue eyeshadow LOL. It did show a nice blue nail polish though. I was thinking of maybe orange color box, since coral is my weakness rn. 

@@boxnewbie no problem! Thanks for googling though. I tried them all like a mad woman the other day :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@elizabethrose ohh, color box color box!! Heads up, spoiler vid for the blue showed blue eyeshadow LOL. It did show a nice blue nail polish though. I was thinking of maybe orange color box, since coral is my weakness rn. 
I know!! Blue was in my favorites but I don't need/want a blue eyeshadow!! Especially if it's sparkly.  My UD Electric Palette has enough blue to cover me for FOREVER!!   :blush:   I was thinking orange because I lurrrveee coral too!  And I don't really need red.  Maybe I'll go orange!  I need to back away from my purple addiction for a minute, so maybe the orange would be a good pick!

Yep atm colorbox is your best bet considering the price!
But WHICH COLOR?!? Hahaha  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm terrible at making a decision!

Question - does it take some time for recently redeemed points to disappear from your account? I just spent my 10 newbie points 2 hours ago on one box, and when I logged in to have another poke around the site, there were still 10 points in my account. I'm assuming they're the points I just spent, but they haven't processed yet?

Question - does it take some time for recently redeemed points to disappear from your account? I just spent my 10 newbie points 2 hours ago on one box, and when I logged in to have another poke around the site, there were still 10 points in my account. I'm assuming they're the points I just spent, but they haven't processed yet?
Maybe you bought a box that had 10 points in reward? Or you can check the Memepoints on your page.

Cause my points are gone immediately after a purchase.

They just gave everyone 10 bonus points that expire today! They launched in a bunch of new countries so it's a celebration :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When you use points on boxes, they disappear from your account immediately.

Thanks, guys - I think I figured it out! I really got 20 points after signing up, but only 10 of them (newbie points) kicked in at the time I made my order. It looks like the other 10 are the 24 hours points. So... now I'm a little tempted to grab another box. Uh oh?

Thanks, guys - I think I figured it out! I really got 20 points after signing up, but only 10 of them (newbie points) kicked in at the time I made my order. It looks like the other 10 are the 24 hours points. So... now I'm a little tempted to grab another box. Uh oh?
20 points after signing up!?!? 

Just got the email regarding the Green Tea box:

'We regret to inform you that the due to some issues that we have been experiencing, the "RECIPE COSMETICS' Green Tea Cleansing Oil" that you were expecting to be included in your Superbox #15 Green Tea Box will be replaced with a different product.

In an effort to express our regret, we are adding 3 points to your account that you can use for your next purchase. 

However, if you have any issues with the "RECIPE COSMETICS' Green Tea Cleansing Oil" being replaced with a different product, and wish to cancel your order, please remember that we are only accepting cancellation emails until May 25th. We cannot cancel any orders after May 25th due to our shipping schedule. '

The cleansing oil from the Green Tea Box is the item that's being replaced, I just got an email.  They are subbing something else in, and said you can cancel your order up until May 25th if you want to.

Latest posts

Back