Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering....I'm sure not every product works for everyone, so what do you guys do with the products that you don't like? Finish up the bottle/tube and never order it again, throw it away (kinda like a waste), or give it to other people?
I give it to someone else that can use it. So far I haven't been disappointed with any products from the memebox.

I haven't browsed all of the topics yet, but anybody tried the Psy Mask yet?
I'm so weird that the song Gangnam Style resonates in my head whenever I stalk the MemeBox forum.

QpBx0jn.gif

I haven't checked this thread out in nearly a month... been so busy. The last boxes I purchased/received were the Luckybox #2 and the Hair/Body (both were great!). Now I feel SOOOO out of the loop, though!! Already on Superbox #17?! Oh my god, Memebox is not the for the casual observer HAHA. 

It seems like a lot of stuff is still in stock, though, so maybe I need to find room in my budget for another Memebox. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I usually will trade whatever it is away here on our trade posts for something that I actually want to try/something I know I will like.  
head to the swap thread of course~ or gift them to friends, or to me, whichever if tougher :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i give them  to my son to use or to friends
I've made some great trades on the swap forum.  I've never been burned, and I've always felt that the trades were fair and balanced.
I give it to someone else that can use it. So far I haven't been disappointed with any products from the memebox.
The idea of trading sounds awesome!!! But what if it has been opened? And what about non-memembox products? I seem to have a lot of things at home that I don't use but don't want to just throw away......and I saw that most people would prefer trading with those in the U.S. or Canada, but I'm living in Hong Kong......

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not buying the gangnam style box. I love the attraction but I too end up having the song going round in my head .and now the gif posted above has not helped as I'm imagining the dance.

I have been good my last boxes bought were green tea and pore box

This question may have been answered before but I couldn't find anything about it. Anyways,Does memebox upgrade to express shipping when you have ordered more than one box that ships out on the same date. I have had boxes arrive this way recently and I am curious if this is how they ship out boxes that ship the same day. If so I am going to pay more attention to shipping dates when I order boxes and make sure that if there are more than one box that I want,

I will purchase them at the same time. Sure beats waiting for the boxes that shipped with standard shipping.

so superbox 18 is up , fermented goods.

Zoom

Superbox #18
Be the first to review this product

Memebox is launching a box full of fermented skincare products, widely acknowledged for producing astonishing results by deeply revitalizing and being extremely gentle to skin.

Majority of you are probably familiar with the internationally prominent fermented products from luxury cosmetic brands. What makes these bio-fermentation products so special is that the fermentation technique utilized provides the best possible results for preserving and maximizing natural healing efficacy of the ingredients.

Nowadays, fermented cosmetic has risen as one of the most loved and competitive beauty markets in Korea, receiving much spotlight for its regenerative properties.

Grab your chance to experience the long-cherished art of natural fermentation!

hm to buy or not to buy. It sounds like a good box for rejuvening and brightening skin . But how many more boxes gonna come out!!

so superbox 18 is up , fermented goods.

Zoom

Superbox #18
Be the first to review this product

Memebox is launching a box full of fermented skincare products, widely acknowledged for producing astonishing results by deeply revitalizing and being extremely gentle to skin.

Majority of you are probably familiar with the internationally prominent fermented products from luxury cosmetic brands. What makes these bio-fermentation products so special is that the fermentation technique utilized provides the best possible results for preserving and maximizing natural healing efficacy of the ingredients.

Nowadays, fermented cosmetic has risen as one of the most loved and competitive beauty markets in Korea, receiving much spotlight for its regenerative properties.

Grab your chance to experience the long-cherished art of natural fermentation!
This is an awesome box! Thank you for posting.

Passing again. I mean, wouldnt that be considered like the "Nature Box"? Thanks for the updates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I miss $23 boxes..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fermented cosmetics are huge in Korea atm. They use like enzymes and stuff in their beauty products as well as food. 

Might sound abit alien to us all but I am willing to try if only it was cheaper. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back