Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at the Pore Care Superbox and the Hair Superbox...anyone else interested in these two too?
I'm interested but my wallet isn't. I'm going to hold off a bit,. My bedroom is over flowing with the Memebox's and products. My Ikea storage is full and my blue recycling bin is busted & I had a dream last night where my products had arms and legs and wanted to eat me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You should buy them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omy...I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Veritazy was right lol.
I'd just be poker-faced and ignore it hahaha.

Gangnam Style?? euw no. I rather they named it Bagel box or Baby-faced Beautybox or something.

Lets decode this:

​

"Originally, however, it is widely known for its cosmetic surgeries and baby-faced Gangnam girls with their big, round eyes, v-line chins, straight-lined eyebrows, and glowing skin. As a tribute to these classic Gangnam pin-up girls, Memebox is launching the Gangnam Style Box to share with you the ultimate secret to baby-face beauty! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

And whats up with the " ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  "?  

Some gel eyeliner, probably Clio, or white liner for bigger eyes. A chin mask thing to shape the jawline(?)--I think I saw this on some beautyshop before. Eyebrow mascara or pencil. Probably a highlighter or multi cream since this is a trend in the Korean market lately. Defo some lip thing thats not really pigmented..like peachy/pinkish toned. And like 2 more of those Psy masks. 

Nope. I'm skipping this box.

I'd just be poker-faced and ignore it hahaha.

Gangnam Style?? euw no. I rather they named it Bagel box or Baby-faced Beautybox or something.

Lets decode this:

​

"Originally, however, it is widely known for its cosmetic surgeries and baby-faced Gangnam girls with their big, round eyes, v-line chins, straight-lined eyebrows, and glowing skin. As a tribute to these classic Gangnam pin-up girls, Memebox is launching the Gangnam Style Box to share with you the ultimate secret to baby-face beauty! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

And whats up with the " ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  "?  

Some gel eyeliner, probably Clio, or white liner for bigger eyes. A chin mask thing to shape the jawline(?)--I think I saw this on some beautyshop before. Eyebrow mascara or pencil. Probably a highlighter or multi cream since this is a trend in the Korean market lately. Defo some lip thing thats not really pigmented..like peachy/pinkish toned. And like 2 more of those Psy masks. 

Nope. I'm skipping this box.
Hahaha you have it pinned down to a T. You should be our Memebox Detective, Sherlock Veritazy. Lol - Oh and you forgot the heart face pore pack haha. The bagel box - throw some bagels in there with a couple lipbalms and we good to go. Memebox see's DOLLA signs lol . Ok I'm done now.

I'm actually quite tempted by Gangnam Style because I'm seriously curious what they're gonna put in there. But I've got a feeling there'll be a lot of new boxes released this week so I'm holding off for now. I'll probably make some decisions and purchases during the weekend, though..

Hahaha you have it pinned down to a T. You should be our Memebox Detective, Sherlock Veritazy. Lol - Oh and you forgot the heart face pore pack haha. The bagel box - throw some bagels in there with a couple lipbalms and we good to go. Memebox see's DOLLA signs lol . Ok I'm done now.
Lol! I'm just trying to convince myself I don't need that box~ And its $32+ $6.99. Nope. I'm so broke.  :laughno:

Also "bagel girl" is actually an urban term coined by the Koreans! Hehe..I do my researches.

And you are right, they are probably looking at MUT right now for inspirations  :sdrop:

I'm interested but my wallet isn't. I'm going to hold off a bit,. My bedroom is over flowing with the Memebox's and products. My Ikea storage is full and my blue recycling bin is busted & I had a dream last night where my products had arms and legs and wanted to eat me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You should buy them!!!
I caved on these since pores are one of my bigger skin woes and I'm intrigued in trying out more hair products. I now have way too many memeboxes on the way… 
I just couldn't resist so I just ordered both these two boxes, along with the Light Light Eye Balm and the Spray Water Essence! I think I'm already addicted to memeboxes already and I haven't even received my first box yet!!! oh no!!!  :blink:

Lol! I'm just trying to convince myself I don't need that box~ And its $32+ $6.99. Nope. I'm so broke.  :laughno:

Also "bagel girl" is actually an urban term coined by the Koreans! Hehe..I do my researches.

And you are right, they are probably looking at MUT right now for inspirations  :sdrop:
Hi Memebox, we want a Iope box LOL

Hi Memebox, we want a Iope box LOL
Lol. On a side note, I saw some comments on facebook about people wanting to use a different payment processor for credit cards instead of using paypal guest checkout. I'd have to agree, because Guest checkout only allows a certain number of purchases before they won't let you use guest checkout anymore, and some don't want to sign up to paypal. On top of that, I personally would prefer using  just my Credit card , so hopefully Memebox get's another payment processor up and ready soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Until than I won't be making anymore purchases and I have so much products. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just wondering....I'm sure not every product works for everyone, so what do you guys do with the products that you don't like? Finish up the bottle/tube and never order it again, throw it away (kinda like a waste), or give it to other people?

Just wondering....I'm sure not every product works for everyone, so what do you guys do with the products that you don't like? Finish up the bottle/tube and never order it again, throw it away (kinda like a waste), or give it to other people?
I usually will trade whatever it is away here on our trade posts for something that I actually want to try/something I know I will like.  

head to the swap thread of course~ or gift them to friends, or to me, whichever if tougher :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've made some great trades on the swap forum.  I've never been burned, and I've always felt that the trades were fair and balanced.

Gangnam Superbox #17

fSVPWzA.png

Latest posts

Back