Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in the new nakedboxes. Anyone tried/knows anything about the brand Croquis before? I love indie brands, but only if there are more description to them...Meme tend to be very vague. I would love some swatch photos/ demo on usage etc like in their Korean site. <_<   

Last edited by a moderator:
Not interested in the new nakedboxes. Anyone tried/knows anything about the brand Croquis before? I love indie brands, but only if there are more description to them...Meme tend to be very vague. I would love some swatch photos/ demo on usage etc like in their Korean site. <_<   
Yea same, I tallied up the prices and the only one worth it is NB 12# But even than I heard the reviews on the eyeliner is sub par

Yea same, I tallied up the prices and the only one worth it is NB 12# But even than I heard the reviews on the eyeliner is sub par
i guess the price of non-anonymity is value. normal boxes seem to have more items and no repeats. well, my points are emptied out and no discount codes, so i'm on vacation from meme-buying  :sdrop:

Darn - I just ordered that nakedbox because of the eyeliners... what did the reviews say? Thanks in advance.
I ordered a different color set on ebay and I'm happy with them. Nice, vivid colors, soft and easy to apply and a ridiculously cute box. I think you should be satisfied.

The individual items on Memebox seem ridiculously expensive though...where else do you guys get your products from (if not from the boxes)?

The individual items on Memebox seem ridiculously expensive though...where else do you guys get your products from (if not from the boxes)?
I get my stuff from Imomoko, Twofacemall, Kollectionk.com, Beautynetkorea.com, Roseroseshop.com

wooo whooo 7 memebox's just arrived :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> NS which ones yet though, havent opened them

2 of my boxes just arrived last night ^.^ Luckybox #4 and Oil & Troubles box via express! Had a lot of duplicates from the luckybox#4 seeing as it was made up of items previously featured in luckybox #1-#3. Really liking Oil & Troubles yayayay \0/ 

2 of my boxes just arrived last night ^.^ Luckybox #4 and Oil & Troubles box via express! Had a lot of duplicates from the luckybox#4 seeing as it was made up of items previously featured in luckybox #1-#3. Really liking Oil & Troubles yayayay \0/ 
woot woot~ do review on the items soon~ they look promising.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi i'm new to this forum and i just had one question to ask, I have ordered the memebox mask edition 2 but when i checking the tracking via ems it is still showing it is at Incheon since 26.4,14.

Is anyone else still waiting for their box? I am in the uk.

I have also ordered memebox 10 I love korean skincare products.

Hi i'm new to this forum and i just had one question to ask, I have ordered the memebox mask edition 2 but when i checking the tracking via ems it is still showing it is at Incheon since 26.4,14.

Tracking numbers routinely stop at Incheon, where the packages get processed for International delivery. Mine routinely hit Incheon then never update at all. Sometimes you have to message Memebox and ask for an updated tracking number, but they're so slow at responding that the box will probably get to you before the tracking number does!

I've basically given up on tracking my Memeboxes, but I think that ~2-3 weeks as soon as they hit Incheon is a good estimate for me (I live in Canada), using standard shipping. I got a package Express once, and I think I got that within a week of it hitting Incheon.

im in the uk as well, mine still says incheon,if it says incheon it won't update till uk . i popped into the post office gave them my tracking number it is at inwards at heathrow, with 6 other boxes so today it should change to inwards then outwards of heathrow and then it arrives at your door .hope that helps.also the normal memebox10 global doesnt ship till next week, 

remember  it was bank holiday and some of ours from easter are only just arriving to us so it may take another week or two to reach you ,hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back