Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them yesterday to request for a cancellation and they got back to me so I don't think they were. These boxes came out so quickly. I've been buying so much already in the past 3 days. Memebox is like my new addiction. are you going to get the hair box?

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed them yesterday to request a cancellation and they got back to me so I don't think they were. These boxes came so quickly I've been buying so much already in the past 3 days. Memebox is like my new addiction. are you going to get the hair box?
I'm not, I'm taking a break from buying any NEW ones. Ive spent almost 1000$ in 1 month, so I'm  just going wait for my other 13 boxes to come in. I think Ive lost the "excitement" after they started pumping out boxes every day or two, and after I saw that Keyskin patches listed for 13$ / 49$ I got a little turned off, but none the less Memebox is a good beauty box, the best out there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted a hair or a sun protection box. I think I bought 7 boxes in like 3 days. Luckily, they refunded my first order now I think I'm gonna get this one. darn it!  

on a no buy so cant but that hair one is really tempting, especially as currently wearing that hairmask thing that is like a shower cap.

I can't really see the Hair box taking off for the most part. Hair is so subjective, and with many people still using products from the Hair and Body box I think it'll be a while before it sells out. That said, it is only $29. But to me, that lower price means it will mostly be hair masks, and maybe one shampoo and conditioner set. Are there any special brushes that Koreans use? I can't think of any material we wouldn't have in most drug stores over in North America (bamboo, etc). 

I'd like to try it, since I figure Korean brands would be better for my Asian hair, but it's a pass for me until I see an unboxing. (And when I'm off my low-buy).

I just picked up the Hair box and I think it sounds great.

I love that it is for dry frizzy hair. (perfect for summer) It will probably be mostly masks, oils, conditioners etc. Which is exactly what I am hoping for. And if I wind up liking only 1 or 2 of the products, than at 29 dollars, it's still totally worth it. (great hair stuff can be pricey)

I love some of the hair products from Memebox so far. The Cherry Blossom treatment from the Hair & Body box is amazing. And I really like the Kerasys Moringa Oil we got in either box 5 or 6.

I love the new boxes!!! Looks like my Glossyboxes will have company now! I used the old ones for shipping trades, but these are all mine.

I caved for the hair box.  Hair stuff is my weakness.  

My wish would be to see a foot care box.  THAT I would order in a second!

Hi, I'm sorry this is not about Memebox.. I couldn't find this member "Luxx" after MUT refurbished/migrated. Anyone any idea? Or LuxxyLuxx is it you? Help pls!

I have been with memebox since they launched globally and I have seen my fair share of people getting "addicted" to buying the boxes.

However, I wouldn't consider the issue to be memebox and their market tactics.

Really what it comes down to is a mixture of memebox constantly releasing new boxes/ customers not wanting to "miss out" on any boxes/ customers not knowing when enough is enough.

I LOVE memebox as much as anyone else, and I get envious of the boxes I didn't receive, but I have a huge drawer full of product still waiting to be used. As of now, I have enough products from memebox to probably last me well over a year!

I think the most important thing to remember whenever memebox releases another box is just that. They'll release another, and another, and another. Don't bankrupt yourself on skincare products!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dear memebox employee lurkers, please consider curating the following boxes

Hand and/or feet themed box

Mizon superbox

Innisfree superbox

Skinfood superbox

Thank you, from one of the many people giving you way too much money

I do like that Memebox's offers themed or issue-specific boxes. Often, I am looking for products to address a particualry concern or looking to try a particualr brand. I hope Memebox starts offering the regular memebox(s) with certain themes every once in a while. 

On another note, I am looking forward to seeing spoilers for the Night Care Superbox --although it will not be anytime soon.

Dear memebox employee lurkers, please consider curating the following boxes

Hand and/or feet themed box

Mizon superbox

Innisfree superbox

Skinfood superbox

Thank you, from one of the many people giving you way too much money
Cool. The feet-themed Superbox sounds interesting, and I have been wanting to try the Mizon brand. Well, let's hope they view your ideas sooner than later.

hey so i'm new to the memebox thing but i have bought many korean skincare products before - a huge bonus when i'm living in hong kong and korean skincare is just super popular here, but the brands on memebox seem quite new to me! what would be a good buy for the new me?

I think you should get the lucky box as it contains products from previous memeboxes and it has a variety of products that you can try. you can also check out the spoiler pictures. hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> warning* u will get addicted to this memebox craze :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hey so i'm new to the memebox thing but i have bought many korean skincare products before - a huge bonus when i'm living in hong kong and korean skincare is just super popular here, but the brands on memebox seem quite new to me! what would be a good buy for the new me?
Definitely pick up a Luckybox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone tried the Nelafantasia One Day Whitener and the Snow White Cream? Are they fairly comparable?

Latest posts

Back