Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the $5 off of 3 boxes code is still working/ what the code was? I can't find it on the site anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you guys know whether the shipping costs are charged by each item purchased or is it charged by each order (that may consist of multiple items)? Thanks

Do you guys know whether the shipping costs are charged by each item purchased or is it charged by each order (that may consist of multiple items)? Thanks
I had one order with 3 boxes and they only charged me shipping for ONE box ($6.99). The order was for 2 Superboxes and the MakeupEdition Box which in each 'description' for shipping says $6.99.

The boxes did not ship together; I've gotten 1 of the three boxes and am still waiting on the other two. Hope this was helpful!

EDIT: to clarify the order contained only BOXES and nothing from the MemeShop. I haven't made a purchase that was a mix of the two (except one order which was for an item under 'Free Shipping,' and does'nt really countt)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I ordered the snailbox box and the free from oils and troubles v. 2 but I can't find them on my orders :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I already wrote customer service but no reply (as always)

2 of my boxes just arrived last night ^.^ Luckybox #4 and Oil & Troubles box via express! Had a lot of duplicates from the luckybox#4 seeing as it was made up of items previously featured in luckybox #1-#3. Really liking Oil & Troubles yayayay \0/ 
I really like the oil & trouble box. I'm really glad they added something in for acne scars. I can't wait to try it and see the results : o hopefully it works out! Hehe

memebox did say on the book of face they were sorry ,but they are slowly going through the emails, from the holidays and a few days before. so I'm sure you will get an answer by the end of the week , they must get thousands let alone from new fans emailing asking questions before they jump in and buy a box, we are lucky as we have this forum to speak on and enable others, all the info is in this thread somewhere ,imagine reading a blog and stumbling blind onto the website, oh my god what box is what, imagine it.

memebox did say on the book of face they were sorry ,but they are slowly going through the emails, from the holidays and a few days before. so I'm sure you will get an answer by the end of the week , they must get thousands let alone from new fans emailing asking questions before they jump in and buy a box, we are lucky as we have this forum to speak on and enable others, all the info is in this thread somewhere ,imagine reading a blog and stumbling blind onto the website, oh my god what box is what, imagine it.
definite bonus of this forum. Might do a intro on my blog to help my readers tbh, although my blog has only got a small circulation.

I had one order with 3 boxes and they only charged me shipping for ONE box ($6.99). The order was for 2 Superboxes and the MakeupEdition Box which in each 'description' for shipping says $6.99.

The boxes did not ship together; I've gotten 1 of the three boxes and am still waiting on the other two. Hope this was helpful!

EDIT: to clarify the order contained only BOXES and nothing from the MemeShop. I haven't made a purchase that was a mix of the two (except one order which was for an item under 'Free Shipping,' and does'nt really countt)
Thanks for replying! I realised that the shipping cost does increase when I add more items to the shopping cart, but perhaps it's calculated by weight...I'm not sure, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the oil & trouble box. I'm really glad they added something in for acne scars. I can't wait to try it and see the results : o hopefully it works out! Hehe
me too! I don't have major blemish probs but a bump on my chin every now and then annoys the heck out of me.  :laughno:

Have you picked up the superbox as well?

And guys, I have word that the memebox for Oil & Trouble and superbox have no duplicates. Amen to that.

Latest posts

Back