Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved, just ordered the pore superbox. I'm such a sucker for pore products, and I've not bought a superbox before. Plus, it's my birthday very, very soon...that's how I'm justifying this, anyways! With 5 boxes to come over the next couple of months I think it's time to go on a memebox timeout though.

Ohmygoooodness! They restocked! \0/ I couldn't resist in the end and purchased the Night Care one <3 Would get all 3 if i really could, but i have wayy too many boxes ordered 

I bought the night care box. My birthday is in May (on the shipping date) so that's my excuse.However my stash is becoming embarrassing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im resisting, and its tuff, but I have to keep telling myself I have about 12 more boxes on the way. I shouldn't become a hoarder, and there's plenty of products I wont have time to use.

Im resisting, and its tuff, but I have to keep telling myself I have about 12 more boxes on the way. I shouldn't become a hoarder, and there's plenty of products I wont have time to use.
12 boxes!!!! Omg, now I don't feel so guilty about my 4 boxes and 90 dewy masks coming.

The superboxes don't have more products than the lucky boxes, just to let you know! I mean, there's no rule saying that they won't. But the Superboxes have full size product in them, which usually means there are less products, but larger sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That makes sense, thank you!  I'd rather have a couple of full-sized products than a bunch of little samples at this point anyways, so that works out perfectly for me.  I'm on sample overload. 

12 boxes!!!! Omg, now I don't feel so guilty about my 4 boxes and 90 dewy masks coming.
OK, i'm super jealous of your 90 dewy masks.  Although, I did just find out that there's a Korean skincare shop called The Face Shop not too far from where I live, and they sell individual face masks, which are usually supposed to be about $1 to $3 a piece.  So now maybe you can be jello of me, hah. 

I've been staring at the Green Tea and Nature Superboxes for ten minutes now convincing myself not to get them, because I already have five boxes on the way (three of them Luckyboxes, oops!)

I keep telling myself that because they're Superboxes, it's highly likely that they'll be restocked sometime next month and I can get them then. :unsure:

/scuttles over to no-buy support group

I've been staring at the Green Tea and Nature Superboxes for ten minutes now convincing myself not to get them, because I already have five boxes on the way (three of them Luckyboxes, oops!)

I keep telling myself that because they're Superboxes, it's highly likely that they'll be restocked sometime next month and I can get them then. :unsure:

/scuttles over to no-buy support group
on the other hand - this lot is already the first restock that may not last the weekend and may be gone forever. and- you only have 5 boxes on the way  so a few more for the end of the month makes sense. pulse you back to the buyers side. and the green tea and nature box would be a great combo and think of the healthy goodness going onto your skin.  

Urgh, I *will* be getting one soon.  Decisions are hard!  Can't make up my mind!  I think I'm going to go with whatever one has the most aesthetically appealing picture on some date I need to arbitrarily set.
Warning: these boxes are highly addictive! If you never got a Memebox before I would go with a LuckyBox. They are usually jam packed with stuff from past boxes and are a great value.

I got my Hair and Body box today and I haven't gotten a box since memebox #7....when did they switch over to the really pretty boxes? They remind me of Glossybox now!

Sorry about the huge picture, on my phone so I can't resize it atm. When did they start using these? I love the polka dot interior!

t8ozgj.jpg

Oh my goodness, that box is amazing. I hope they ship all future orders in those boxes! XD

Sorry about the huge picture, on my phone so I can't resize it atm. When did they start using these? I love the polka dot interior!

t8ozgj.jpg

t8ozgj.jpg
these seem to be hit and miss as I've had 3 now, they are pretty ,the 2 boxes today were the old boxes and the old outer wrapping, the new outer packaging are like large ziplock bags clear with the customs stickers on the other side  either red,blue,silver,purple, with memebox on. and they are huge for storing things in.i think all the hair and body boxes came in one. my naked box1 was in one and a funky white drawstring bag.

these seem to be hit and miss as I've had 3 now, they are pretty ,the 2 boxes today were the old boxes and the old outer wrapping, the new outer packaging are like large ziplock bags clear with the customs stickers on the other side  either red,blue,silver,purple, with memebox on. and they are huge for storing things in.i think all the hair and body boxes came in one. my naked box1 was in one and a funky white drawstring bag.
hmm...I wonder if they're just trying out different boxes/packages to see which ones work best. I've gotta say I LOVE this box. The pale pink and the white/pink polka dot interior is ridiculously cute!

Latest posts

Back