Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the pore box and the night care box.  This after I told my self that I am done.  This brings my box count up to 11, I think, which is plenty of products to last me a year at least.  The way I think of it, if memebox was a subscription, I would subscribe in a second, so getting 11 boxes is basically buying a year's worth of boxes within 2 month's time - IF I can stop now.

On the upside, I've been doing the whole Korean skincare regime for about a month now and, no joke, my skin has never looked this good in my entire life. My husband actually said I look radiant and asked if I was pregnant, lol!

do you think they'll be releasing more boxes after the break? like my hands are itching to get somthing but im holding out for another makeup box or hair and body which i missed out. Decisions!  :wacko:

I just picked up the Night Care box.

Although the Green Tea one looked great as well, I restricted.

I want a chance to use some of the insane amount of product I already have!

The one box I would LOVE more than any other would be a traditional Korean Herbal remedy box.

There are so many fantastic products and brands based on ancient herbal and medicinal ingredients...I would absolutely love to try some of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered all 3 of the new ones, glad I didn't hesitate because I noticed right after that the pore box is now sold out. Can't wait to get them.

Aww, I wanted the pore box but by the time I could order it, it was gone. So, I got the green tea one...

Granted, I was probably going to order both, so this just means I saved some money. XD I just got that huge pore essence from the Banila Co superbox today, so it's not like I really need more pore products - and they never work on me. >___<!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if I did the TM foot peel wrong somehow. I'm on day 7 and my feet just look dry; nothing's peeling yet.  :unsure:

I'm a total mask fiend, so I'm excited to get my box (box 2)!
Did you leave it on at least 60-90 minutes? If you did, then it should work! Maybe it's just taking awhile.

Looks like nearly all the boxes are sold out (except for the green tea) one! D: But i can't get home to purchase it! Maybe it's a sign to not buy any and save money x_x

Looks like nearly all the boxes are sold out (except for the green tea) one! D: But i can't get home to purchase it! Maybe it's a sign to not buy any and save money x_x
Wow. You are right! That was super fast (or should I say Super Box fast!)

It's funny now that the box I bought is sold out, I am even happier I got it.

I guess it's true, we always want what we can't have!

Hope you get your Green Tea box. If not, know that there will be many new boxes released at any given moment!

Wow. You are right! That was super fast (or should I say Super Box fast!)

It's funny now that the box I bought is sold out, I am even happier I got it.

I guess it's true, we always want what we can't have!

Hope you get your Green Tea box. If not, know that there will be many new boxes released at any given moment!
I think i might pass on the green tea box, seeing as i have a lot of green tea products already. Looking out for other boxes though! But can't wait to even see the contents of what these 3 boxes have to offer! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kinda glad the Pore box is sold out.  I really really wanted that one but... I think the regular Memeboxes might be a better deal for me.  I can't help but feel that the regular Memeboxes and Luckyboxes seem to have a really great value for what you get.  But Superboxes seem to be pretty hit or miss.

I ordered Lucky Box #4!  I'll admit, I got intrigued from reading these boards- I'm super interested in seeing what shows up!  I know nothing about Korean makeup!

I've been wanting to try a Memebox for awhile and my tax refund just helped fund a bit of a meme spree. I ordered the Green Tea, Before Special Day, 10 Minute, Missha and Lucky Box 5 boxes. Really excited to get these! I would have gotten that Night Care box as well, but it sold out really fast.

Urgh, I *will* be getting one soon.  Decisions are hard!  Can't make up my mind!  I think I'm going to go with whatever one has the most aesthetically appealing picture on some date I need to arbitrarily set.

I just got all three.  Thanks for the heads up, @@yunii!! =)

I am in LOVE with luckybox #3, and I believe these super boxes are supposed to have even more items, so I'm very very excited.  

I just got done with having my Psy face mask on for 30 minutes and my skin feel so amazing! 
The superboxes don't have more products than the lucky boxes, just to let you know! I mean, there's no rule saying that they won't. But the Superboxes have full size product in them, which usually means there are less products, but larger sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow all the 3 new bode have sold out overnight, not surprised as i know we can't resist but i think memebox thought by sticking 3 boxes up it would cover a few days while they were away.

Those new superboxes have great themes! Green Tea is absolutely fabulous for sensitive skin and oily skin, plus it has soothing properties so it’s hard to go wrong with that!

I added the green tea superbox into cart but gave it a pass since there are 936580433647955883 memeboxes coming to me, so the score board goes Me 1 vs Memebox 936580433647955883...

Anyway can’t wait to know what are in these new boxes! Spoilers pretty please when you ladies receive your boxes? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those new superboxes have great themes! Green Tea is absolutely fabulous for sensitive skin and oily skin, plus it has soothing properties so it’s hard to go wrong with that!

I added the green tea superbox into cart but gave it a pass since there are 936580433647955883 memeboxes coming to me, so the score board goes Me 1 vs Memebox 936580433647955883...

Anyway can’t wait to know what are in these new boxes! Spoilers pretty please when you ladies receive your boxes? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wanted some of those as well. but I just couldn't justify buying more (esp with no points left). I can barely use up everything...so I did the same and gave it a pass.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If anyone love the masks from previous memeboxes, I am putting them up for sale soon..just don't know where's the suitable site. I'm packing a whole box of things I can't/ won't use...mostly sheet masks + extra samples etc.  :smilehappyyes:

Latest posts

Back