Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the email about the 24 Hour Sale and the 2 meme points and Naked #10 and #11! 2 Meme points is not enticing enough for me to buy a box haha. I think naked box #10 is all now sold out though... 

I get my Banila co superbox tomorrow (usps... just a few days after the DHL delivery! So, not really much slower)

I'm excited to get it, but I'm getting overwhelmed with skincare products, like creams and essence, so I might just stick with buying mask boxes or buy makeup boxes only for awhile. xD I'll be getting Memebox 10/11 and Missha superbox in May, so I really shouldn't buy anything else...

just checked tracking and all my boxes are on uk soil, finally since 15 april . hope they arrive by tomorrow.so any uk subscribers waiting and your shipping flight orders were 94,95,96,97 yours were prop in the same crates..

just checked tracking and all my boxes are on uk soil, finally since 15 april . hope they arrive by tomorrow.so any uk subscribers waiting and your shipping flight orders were 94,95,96,97 yours were prop in the same crates..
My hair and body , superbox banila are too but superbox 5 still not showing as GB :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (and it was sent much earlier)

isit just a prob with europe deliveries or has anyone gotten anything this week. coz my h&b is not even in the country lol. usually it takes 6-7 days.

I get my Banila co superbox tomorrow (usps... just a few days after the DHL delivery! So, not really much slower)

I'm excited to get it, but I'm getting overwhelmed with skincare products, like creams and essence, so I might just stick with buying mask boxes or buy makeup boxes only for awhile. xD I'll be getting Memebox 10/11 and Missha superbox in May, so I really shouldn't buy anything else...

Yea same here, way too much facial products. I get overwhelmed in the morning with what to use. Thank goodness Memebox is on holiday's starting tomorrow, my cc needs a break...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow just tried the Doctor's Care Tea Tree Facial Mask and its amazing, it made my skin brighter.

got home to my hair and body box and a note from the royal mail driver saying as your trying to kill me with all these boxes i am going to leave you one today and then if your good i will  leave you the rest tomorrow.as i only have  the small van .

i think I'm giving him too much work to do.

got home to my hair and body box and a note from the royal mail driver saying as your trying to kill me with all these boxes i am going to leave you one today and then if your good i will  leave you the rest tomorrow.as i only have  the small van .

i think I'm giving him too much work to do.
Haha, that's so funny :lol:   Do share when you get all your stuff!

Was hoping for something other than skin care boxes... way too much skin care. My face going to be in shock. I'm going to pass on those 3 new boxes because I've been trying to keep up with testing all products I got, that I'm starting to break out, and I never break out lol

omg , i haven't been able to click on the threads for 2 hours , kept getting error , thought the world was gonna end , i gone for the pore box for my son and the green tea for me. anyone else buying them.

Latest posts

Back