Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved in and waited around to see if memebox would load up a few more NEW boxes last night but they didn't, so out of urge I ordered the Snail SB and the Naked #8

Has anyone in the UK received SB#5 or Hair and Body yet? Mine has been stuck on Incheon status for a week now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i have 10 boxes still not here yet, its been 11 days but please remember to take off 4 days from the time for bank holiday weekend, all tracking for all boxes say incheon that means they left and flew over, so they should hopefully get through to the royal mail this week hopefully before this weekends bank holiday.

I think one of their next boxes should be about sun protection! A nice CC cream, sunscreen, something with SPF for the lips, maybe another gel mist for those hot summer days or a powder with SPF... not sure what other items they could put in there, though.

naked 10,11,and 12 are up for sale 

i agree a summer box with sun care and aloe vera gels for sunburn and aftersun would be great for someone who burns with factor 50 on, 

It's driving me insane I think it's because I added the naked box 12 onto my cart and they removed it. It was such a good box, such a shame. They had the leaders insolution tomato mask, makeon gel eyeliner set, dr g cream and a few more things :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so bummed

It says $2 for __ Hour Bonus Points. Whatever that was...trying to tempt me to open my wallet again. hmmpp.. 

I got an email about an hour ago about a "24 hour time sale". 2 points and up to 85% off secret nature products.

$2 is not enough for me to buy something else I don't need, so I'm passing.

It's driving me insane I think it's because I added the naked box 12 onto my cart and they removed it. It was such a good box, such a shame. They had the leaders insolution tomato mask, makeon gel eyeliner set, dr g cream and a few more things :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so bummed
wow!!! Umm that sounds like an amazing box! ughh hopefully they add it! Why would they remove it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but this was at the bottom of the e-mail about the extra 2 points:

Quick Notification:
Memebox is on Korean holidays from May 1st to May 6th, so the delivery of your packages may be delayed due to possible delays rising from our domestic logistics and handling of the orders. 

Probably they made a mistake? And took it out . The email makes no mention of nakedbox 12. But it does sound good!

Totally no information about the natural product line Secret Nature. They should have added more information and details...this is just pushing us to buy random things. Nope, I'm passing on this no matter how cheap they are.

Totally no information about the natural product line Secret Nature. They should have added more information and details...this is just pushing us to buy random things. Nope, I'm passing on this no matter how cheap they are.
You go girl! Yea plus, you have to spend 70$ for free shipping.

Latest posts

Back