Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also post photo spoilers of your boxes in their corresponding discussion threads! And if they don't have a thread, feel free to create one!

Wow I had no idea that Memebox restocked Memebox 2# and Memebox #3 on The 25th of April @ 3am in the morning :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I heard they sold out in 2 hours. Too bad us in North America were sleeping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow I had no idea that Memebox restocked Memebox 2# and Memebox #3 on The 25th of April @ 3am in the morning :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I heard they sold out in 2 hours. Too bad us in North America were sleeping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
it was 8 am in the uk box 2 sold out in 5 minutes  box 3 under an hour, usually everything goes on sale after midnight in the uk and we miss out. thats why i can't stay up for fcs season parties and other international parties and chats as the time difference is too large.  at present the times on this forum are still wrong most of the time. so when we comment it gets confusing i take it is morning or lunch time in america , late evening in the uk. the boxes sold out in such silly times i swear only 5 boxes were available on some numbers , i grabbed 2,3, and lucky box1. I'm sure you will get some chance again soon , i know i missed out last 2 times.

I feel like its my birthday.

LB 1 came on Friday. LB 2 came on Saturday. and LB 3 came today!! wooooot

We mere mortals are normally born once. But you, my friend, thrice!  :wizard:
Yes yes. And I got some products that I previously received that I loved to death. So glad. Now waiting on LB 4 and LB 5 to ship along with MB 11 - 16. It's gonna be a good week,

My Anti-aging and Mask #2 box arrived!

Not only does Mask 2 have a different lip mask, it has an Exfoliating Foot mask!!!! (instead of the SEP lifting mask from box#1)

Now I need to go wash up so I can apply!

My Anti-aging and Mask #2 box arrived!

Not only does Mask 2 have a different lip mask, it has an Exfoliating Foot mask!!!! (instead of the SEP lifting mask from box#1)

Now I need to go wash up so I can apply!
OMG spoilers please!!

sorry.. i cant find the spoiler thread :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the link to the Spoiler thread.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131772-memebox-spoilers/

Unfortunately I can't post from my phone. There are pics of the Anti-aging box and it is fantastic!!!!
We are working on the upload function on the mobile theme. Our apologies for this! For a quick fix for now until this function is up on the mobile theme, what you can do is switch to makeuptalk theme on the bottom of the page when you are wanting to post a picture and once done, switch back to mobile. There is a little icon on the bottom of the page that will allow you to switch between the themes. We realize that this is an extra step but it's one way to post a picture via mobile. Thank you for your patience!

Wow, I did not expect to get LB #3 so quickly considering it took over 3 weeks for LB #1 RS to get to me! But here it is, stuffed chock full and I couldn't be more pleased!  In terms of quantity it definitely wins (no less than 11 products, because two of the products came with doubles, wow). I don't even feel bad about missing the chance to spend my expiring memepoints over the weekend :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my Box 8# Love it!! Im undecided weather or not If I should order the SB Snail Box and the Naked #8 or not??

Opened my second Mask #2 box ( yes, I bought two because I have no self control  :lol:  ) to find that the Keyskin Hydro Gel Patch container leaked. Thankfully there were still some serum left and is still usable :smilehappyyes:

Latest posts

Back